Author Topic: Registry Backup bug (or bugs)  (Read 6598 times)

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Registry Backup bug (or bugs)
« on: April 01, 2016, 10:43:54 am »
- When I want to restore an old backup and open that screen/pane then RB won't show any of the previous backups made by RB. RB recognizes that I have 153(!!) backups but it doesn't any of those 153 in the "drop down" menu which normally shows about 6 to 7 of the last backups. Is this another "text color" problem ?

- I think RB needs a small modification: Instead of the text "Open current backup location", use the text "Open selected backup location".

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Re: Registry Backup bug (or bugs)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 11:03:46 am »
- No, this isn't a "text color" problem (see previous reply/post). Because when I open the same drop down menu for a second time then RB does show the list of recent backups.
- Yes, RB has a "GUI drawing" problem. I had the RB GUI open and then I opened this website/forum. Then tried to open the RB GUI and RB crashed.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:22:34 pm »
Another bug:
- When I have used the "Beta System Repair" and return to the main WR screen "has changed". See the picture attached.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 12:39:05 am »
- When I run WR v3.86 and run "Repair Icons" then the WR system tray icon doesn't re-appear after "Explorer.exe" is re-started. (Yes, I allowed the tray icon to show up)