Author Topic: file explorer will open, computer blinks off then resets to windows screen?  (Read 6751 times)

Offline hawkredtail

• View Profile
Does your computer program fix file explorer not working?  Everytime I click the icon of File Explorer, my computer blinks and then goes to windows screen? I have run sfc /scannow and no fix, I have made sure I have view only one screen selected in control panel, I can not get to administrative feature because anytime I right click on an icon the same thing happens, and it blinks off and goes to windows home screen? I also unistalled power iso as I saw a post that said tatt program was causing issues...still no fix?

Got any suggestions?

Thanks

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Odd have you tried making another account and seeing if the results are the same?
Julian

Offline hawkredtail

• View Profile
Yes. I tried logging in at another name, still will not let me open file explorer? Anyone got some suggestions?  I am at a lost.  Also read dozens of google searches and tries all their suggestions....still the same?

Thanks

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Do you have the same problem in Safe Mode with Networking or in a clean boot ?

Had you downloaded anything prior to getting this and have you tried your restore points to before this occurred as well.