Author Topic: ran new all in one fix  (Read 6086 times)

Offline hawkredtail

• View Profile
ran new all in one fix
« on: June 19, 2016, 04:32:18 am »
ran your new windows fix. I also selectedreset windows login and now i cannot login? What would the new windows loginbe?

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: ran new all in one fix
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:19:31 am »
Hi , hawk..
                   Please clearly say your problem in general terms. Just say, you used it and you cannot loggin. What is the actual problem. did you make a system restore point. if you are having any problem , you can restore your system to a previous date , when the problem was not there.
                   Did you use safemode with networking as has been recommended?
                  Can you log on to the pc in safe mode. Just press f8 on power on and select safemode.
There you just select accessories from all programs.system tools >system Restore> and click . You will be shown restore points. Just select the one , just before you use the all in one repair. Just allow the system to restore to the previous date. Just boot in normal mode. Your problem is over
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline hawkredtail

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:47:16 am »
I have Windows 8.1  I used All In One widows fix and in the Tab, reset User Control, I selected reset Password. Now, the next day, It will not let me log into windows? At the windows log in screen, I put in my password and it comes up with invalid password?  So my question is, Does Tweaking windows all in one reset my password to something else? I have tried dozens of times and with on luck?  I can push F8 and get to Safe Mode.  But I can not find anything in there that resets password?  Is there a procedure on resetting a password? I kind of wanted nothing as a password and just let Windows 8.1 boot into a windows screen with no prompt to ask for a password? 

I hope this helps?

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 05:52:43 am »
Resetting of pw is general for all products.
                    It will let you reset or allow to new password. Did you change the password? then.

Offline hawkredtail

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 06:08:02 am »
I hit reset password, but I did not add anything to it. Now it appears my password is changed? I tried dozens of passwords include leaving it blank?  Nothing works?  Does All In One reset the password to something that is default?  Is there any software out there that remove all passwords and leave that field blank?

Thanks for the quick replies!

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 07:42:20 pm »
Hi, when you hit the reset, did there any popup , asking you to type new password and confirming.
I say that All in one repair does not touch upon your passwords in any way. Reset would mean either totally removing the password, when there was no pop up of new password alert.
Could you say, where the reset pw switch in AIO