Author Topic: Pendrive / HD / Volumes VeraCrypt / - Always have to eject forcedFriends,   All  (Read 6940 times)

Offline BilBrasil

• View Profile
Friends,

All that spit on pc stick, hd, case and veracrypt volumes to safely remove is always said that there are files being used.
I've tried several programs, tutorials, etc., but without success. Now tested on other machines it normally occurs.

Does anyone have any tips for you to be tempted?

It happens on Windows 10 and I've done the test on another machine do not have this behavior

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
So I have a couple questions is this a USB drive you are talking about and also do you have it encrypted? Oh and do you have it set for ready boost?
Julian

Offline BilBrasil

• View Profile
Hello
Well because you have researched enough and without success, I ended up restoring a mage the beginning of the year to solve the problem.

So wanted nothing usually leave as VeraCrypt volumes and normal devices.

With great difficulty managed to solve the problem

Offline BilBrasil

• View Profile
The problem appears again. Just the simple fact of using Notepad the error appears in the photo.
In Windows 10 normal, but now Windows 7. I can only remove devices using the Unlocker

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi, Bil,
                 Is it a problem related to a kind of usb safe removal? Is that you are countered with error, when you normally use safely remove. Pl specific in your query as there are differences , in the the device is using another process, the device is being used etc. What is the exact error message?
                   Normally process explorer should be able to solve this.
                   Exact error message may be given.
                     You have only given the unlocker dialog box
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline BilBrasil

• View Profile
It's like I said if I edit something within the device appears a lot of open process.
I partially solved the problem as an old restored log backup and can now remove with segunranaça nothing preventing as shown in the prints.

The bad fact I had to redo the installation of a lot of progrmas, but that's part! Now I see what program can you doing this