Author Topic: coprocessor missing w 10: PCI/VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_1B671019&REV_A2  (Read 7773 times)

Offline mrwoof

• View Profile
Device manager under other devices shows coprocessor missing after clean install W 10. No issue with W7 previous OS
PCI/VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_1B671019&REV_A2
Motherboard D845GVSR (yes, old) I cant find a solution on line, now I have the disc that came with that board but its over 10 years old and should I do an install of all drivers from it?
All appears to be working well.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A search on that VEN & DEV identifies it as NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller, but I can't see anything that resembles that on the mobo support site.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/3196

You could have something listed in Device Manager/Action/Add legacy hardware for it, but that may have gone with the upgrade to Win 10.

It may be a Win 10 compatibility issue as in Win 10's early days there was a lot of trouble with MS supplying its own drivers for NVDIA and you may yet get a Windows Update for those.

It may also be a case of if it isn't broken, then don't try to fix it, but as you continue to use Win 10 something may become apparent that you need it.

Offline mrwoof

• View Profile
Good evening Boggin, I found "Chipset_WHQL_COMBINED_32_64bit_for_67D_67M_chipset_drivers_SMU_NET_SMBUS_T90864.zip", ran it no change.
I did find add legacy hardware in action / device manager but as I drilled down there was no refference to Nvidia anywhere. Hmm, I'l leave it for the moment.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Okay.