Author Topic: Holy S***!  (Read 9565 times)

Offline oooomg

• View Profile
Holy S***!
« on: August 04, 2017, 11:07:53 am »
I used the Windows Repair Free program to fix a permissions issue that NOTHING else and NOBODY else would help me fix.
I worked nonstop for three days trying to find a solution, and dealing with angry jerks that call themselves "tech support" whenever I told them that reinstalling windows was like demolishing a house to build a new one when you find a hole in the wall. (Not my exact words, but I basically said I was asking for help fixing windows, not deleting it.)

I had to do a lot of work and sleuthing myself to get windows to even think about booting in the first place, but once I managed to get it into safe mode (on the third day) the tool fixed the remaining problem (couldn't do anything but open task manager once logged in) and now I'm back to working and running condition.

Seriously. Thank you so much.

I don't really need a copy of the repair tool any more, but I'm going to go pick up a license just to express my gratitude.

You all did something no one else could do and helped me at a time when no one else would, for an extremely valuable windows install. Thanks. I'm sure I'm just one of many and there are probably a ton of people who don't come here once their problem is fixed. Thank you for dedicating your time to helping others and thank you for making the tool free! I would have never have bought something I didn't know would work, so if it wasn't free I would still probably have been stuck with my unsolvable issue.

-A

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Holy S***!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:10:13 am »
I've just seen your thread and passed it on to Shane.