Author Topic: Bought ver 3.9.11 and not getting ver 4 or 4 Pro features  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Relaxed_1

• View Profile
Bought ver 3.9.11 and not getting ver 4 or 4 Pro features
« on: November 05, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
I purchased Tweaking Pro after version 3.9.10 (I started with ver 3.9.11) and recall it saying that I would receive version 4 without having to pay for an upgrade. While I was able to upgrade to  version 4.09 within the program (due to having the pro version), I have neither version 4 or 4 Pro features.  This leaves me with a version 3 Pro running version 4.09 with only an interface difference.   

My original OrderID: 3DXN9FL-ACGH9B

I have included a copy of my Receipt which includes: Date of purchase and that I purchased the Pro version.

I would like to get my version unlocked to get version 4 pro features that I thought I was going to have when I purchased version 3.9.11 Pro.

Thank you,

Relaxed_1

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:42:29 pm by Relaxed_1, Reason: Removal of My name on documents »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bought ver 3.9.11 and not getting ver 4 or 4 Pro features
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 01:04:51 am »
While you will still have the Pro features of v3, those do not extend to v4.

There was a reconsideration of the licensing and it was decided that those who had the Pro version for v3, they could upgrade to v4 for a discounted price.

There was a hell of a lot more work put in to get v4 up and running and it has had updates since - I think this is why the Pro charge was reconsidered.

However, if you feel aggrieved then send an email to [email protected] putting forward your case or how to upgrade with the discount.