Author Topic: Envelope Printer - Change print orientation within Envelope Printer Program  (Read 4216 times)

Offline sparky3250

• View Profile
Greetings,

I'm interested in using your Envelope Printer program to print return addresses only with the recipient's address blank in the middle. After putting in my return address, the print preview is showing portrait orientation. I need landscape. Is there anyway to change the orientation within the Envelope Printer program? I've already tried changing the orientation in the printer properties but that didn't make any difference. I'm using an envelope printer (Neopost AS520c) not a laser printer. You're probably wondering why I'm using your software instead of one that would have come with the printer. Well, I work for a non-profit org and our funds are limited. The seller wanted me to buy FlexMail4 for $1,000 which we don't have. Way too much :thinking: (Please see attached screenshots.) So, I hope you're able to give me some suggestions. Many thanks.

Also, is is possible to be notified by email when you submit your response?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:49:06 pm by sparky3250 »

Offline jpm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tweaking.com
Hmmmm… haven't tried that. Let me see what I can do. I'll need a couple days to get to it though.