Author Topic: Registry Backup Won't Open  (Read 4737 times)

Offline Danette

• View Profile
Registry Backup Won't Open
« on: July 03, 2019, 06:17:29 am »
Original thread on this seems to have been disabled (can't bump it or create replies). So, here it is again:

I have a Win 7 64-bit machine with Registry Backup installed. With every boot, it backs-up the registry as it should. However, I cannot open the program by clicking on the exe. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it still won't open to access the settings. Any ideas for fixing this?

Offline walda

• View Profile
Re: Registry Backup Won't Open
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 07:19:32 am »
Maybe some net framework packets missing?
Have to tried to look up which version u have installed, maybe some version are missing?

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Registry Backup Won't Open
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 07:33:16 am »
Original thread on this seems to have been disabled (can't bump it or create replies). So, here it is again:

I have a Win 7 64-bit machine with Registry Backup installed. With every boot, it backs-up the registry as it should. However, I cannot open the program by clicking on the exe. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it still won't open to access the settings. Any ideas for fixing this?

Why don't you just use the Windows Repair program which incorporates the Registry back up, although it is a manual procedure on that.