Author Topic: Repair Info no longer showing in program  (Read 3022 times)

Offline timerrington

• View Profile
Repair Info no longer showing in program
« on: September 23, 2020, 05:55:54 pm »
Hi

Somewhere along the line the repair information tab has stopped showing the information on each of the repairs. The text files are still in the correct folder and contain the information, but the tab on the program just shows nothing.

I am using the Windows 10 2004 and the Repair Portable Version (Pro User)  if that helps - Not sure when it stopped working, Any assistance appreciated as going to the text files for the information adds a layer of annoyance.

Regards

Tim

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Repair Info no longer showing in program
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 05:13:15 am »
I don't have any experience of the portable version and just have the Pro version installed on my machines.

After running the repairs with v4.9.5 there is a Logs tab before the reboot to effect the repairs but that is no longer available on opening the program after the reboot.

I have found that generally when a program no longer works as it should, then a reinstall usually resolves, so can you download the portable version onto your existing install to see if that resolves.

Let me know the outcome and if it doesn't resolve then I will pass your thread onto Shane.