Author Topic: Video won't play  (Read 7453 times)

Offline rotaxrob

• View Profile
Video won't play
« on: April 24, 2021, 11:21:44 pm »
First, I wish I was as good at fixing computers as I am with small engines. Second thanks for not making me come up with a password only Putin could figure out,lol. And finally , I get this message when trying to watch a video on Infowars Website in Firefox: A web page is slowing down your browser, what would you like to do stop it or wait.  In Chrome it says: The media could not be loaded, either because the server or the network failed or because the format is not supported. Youtube videos and other websites so far are OK. Has anybody had same problem, search had nothing and couldn't find much on internet. Vista 32 bit.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Video won't play
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 01:55:00 am »
I use Win 7 (rarely now) and Win 10 and mainly with IE and Edge.

Can you post a link to the video you are trying to watch.

I also have Firefox so I may be able to see what you are seeing in that browser.

While this article tends to refer to problems with YT videos, it may also help with your problem with that web site, but on Googling for Infowars, it doesn't look a particular useful web site with it having a reputation for fake news.

https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/your-browser-does-not-currently-recognize-any-of-the-video-formats-available/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:12:07 am by Boggin, Reason: Typo »