Author Topic: Help. I am ready to buy -Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4- but I have questions.  (Read 8035 times)

Offline Abq.TW3@K3R

• View Profile
Hi,
   I want to purchase, at least, a Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4 - 3 PC yearly license but I have questions:
1)  I am not a licensed technician, nor do I work in a computer repair shop or network management environment, but I would like to use the Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4 Technician Tool in a commercial environment on any number of computers. As the business owner, can I buy a Tech License to use at my business on my business computers and used it only on my business computers?
2)  Is 2Checkout.com the official (legitimate), safe, & secure pay site for Tweaking.com - Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4?
3)  Is trackedcoupon.com an official (legitimate) coupon site-affiliate of Tweaking.com products- Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4?
4)  Is there a Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4 coupon that I could use? If there is, where can I find it?
Thank you!

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Help. I am ready to buy -Windows Repair 2021 Pro v4- but I have questions.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 09:55:06 am »
The Tech licence has already been discounted by 50% so there's no coupons to use.

You would just follow the prompts when paying for it and the Tech licence will do what you want it to do.