Main Forum > Tweaking.com Support & Help

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair (All in One) Program

(1/5) > >>

Shane:
Windows Repair does a good job on a lot of systems.

But on some systems there might be something that is out of whack that can make things worse.

Always make sure to do a system restore backup before using the program.

If you need help after using the repair tool just ask me and I will be more than happy to help. The more people I help the better I can make the repair program.

As of v1.3.0 I was able to not only fix all the problems the old versions caused for people but I also made sure it wouldn't happen again.
The problem was with the reg & file permissions and the trusted installer messing things up. I had the users who had problems from my old version run this new version and it fixed everything right up  :cheesy:

Again if you have trouble just let me know! It is the only way I can make the program better & safer  :wink:

Shane

c41390:
I’m running Vista home premium sp2 32 bit. I used the program when it was first put out, and seemed to fine. Then over a few days I notice that my ms updated stop working, then the ms help file stopped working. I went back and tried your fix on permissions file. It didn’t help and it got worse, the restore will not open, the program for setting up internet connection stopped working also the MS security (firewall and security program). The only thing that is the same is that they are all Microsoft programs. I have removed all but one antimalware program. And did several scans looking for a virus or malware, with no luck. I tried using some help from Majorgeeks support forum, with no luck. And I can’t get the system to go into the safe mode. Help

Shane:
Perfect timing :-)

I finally found what was causing the problems on some peoples systems and I have it fixed. Not only that but if you run the new version on your system it will fix the problems the old version caused  :wink:

V1.3.0 will be out in the next 30 min. I will post here and let you know.

Shane

Shane:
Here you go bud v1.3.0
http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/Tweaking.com-WindowsRepair.exe

I just had 3 users who had problems after running my old version run this and they all are fixed :wink:

Shane

4ty8er:
 :rolleyes: Hi Shane; I just downloaded v1.3 on my other computer to repair what v1.1 broke.   :tongue: When installing v1.3 I get two error messages: 1. ........ cannot open psexec.exe 2. ...... cannot open regini.exe. How do I get around this. I thought it was a bad download; but I tried again with the same results

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version