Main Forum > Everything Else

Drivers

(1/3) > >>

chris635:
Hi Shane

I know this is kind of trivial but. Do you use any programs to keep your drivers up to date?

Chris

Shane:
I do not. :wink:

Only time I update drivers is when I have a problem. Such as a game crashing or so.

I do update my video drivers my self every few months, I am a big gamer on my PC. Other drivers don't normally need updating unless there is a bug.

Otherwise if it works why would you need to update?

Besides you know how many times I updated my video drivers for a game and it made things worse LOL

Shane

chris635:
Okay thanks. I was curious, because I don't update that often.

Chris

friedmonky:
There are definitely two schools of thought when it comes to updating drivers.  Those who say it is best to always use the most current drivers, and those who say it is best to only update drivers when it is necessary.  I am a driver whore.  :shocked:  However, I only keep a driver installed if I see no change or a positive change.  If a new driver hinders my performance, even slightly, off it comes!

Hey Shane,  I wasn't aware that you are a big PC gamer.  I guess that's one more thing we have an interest in.  :wink:  We need to discuss this topic at some point.

Shane:

--- Quote ---Hey Shane,  I wasn't aware that you are a big PC gamer.  I guess that's one more thing we have an interest in.  :wink:  We need to discuss this topic at some point.
--- End quote ---

Lets put it this way I have 191 games on steam alone lol

Games is my way of letting go of the stress. I do hit the gym as well and they both do the trick.

Playing skyrim right now. And yes when I play games like mass effect and dragon age I am always playing the good guy role lol I cant help it.

And on black ops I topped out at 3,000+ knife kills before I stopped playing it :-)

So I play games, am a family man and a business owner. There is a reason I don't go places very often, I don't have the time lol

Shane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version