Author Topic: Great application but a few issues need to be addressed  (Read 5239 times)

Jruitha

Great application but a few issues need to be addressed
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:43:32 am »
this is a great application and it saved me a whole lot of messy stuff but a few things to take not of that need attention. I run the app with everything checked on it and my intention was to repair issues with firewall not turning on but then it messed up with windows defender which is my prime anti virus application on windows 8.1 i then run it again then it messed up with apps like music and video they were refusing to sign in at this moment i sort alternative solutions to fix the problem. Also i noticed that in the list there is no option to repair windows defender on its own i think that should also be included otherwise generally the application works well

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Re: Great application but a few issues need to be addressed
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 12:01:39 pm »
- Did you use the latest WR version (v2.10) ? v2.10 does solve (some) Win 8 App Store problems (Repair #27).
- Can you describe what is broken in Windows Defender ? Repair #25 ("Restore Important Services") does solve some Defender problems but perhaps WR needs to do more.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Great application but a few issues need to be addressed
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 07:35:35 pm »
Odd, I have ran it on a lot of Windows 8 systems and never had any of the issues you had.

Do you have any more info that might help?

Shane