Author Topic: How to Fix Video Buffering and Slow Loading Videos AND slow loading Images  (Read 5627 times)

makinero

How to Fix Video Buffering and Slow Loading Videos AND Images (only Firefox all version)
Clean Cashe & Cookie and ipconfig /flushdns - not help!

Speed Connection: 20 Mbit/s

1323 Opts: Value/Set [.... ???]

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:29:19 am by makinero »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It may not be your end but the servers from where you are downloading them from - especially if you are one of many downloading the same thing.

I can get buffering on BBC iPlayer even using the option of Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering in IE which can usually resolve problems on my end.

makinero

The problem occurs on each page example: containing JavaScript(?)/Flash(?) (a very long time does not show images before will not load)
<=== image load issue
For comparison, Chrome loads instantly.
We do not know how to solve this problem and it practically after every update FF - the same problem.
I want to use FF,
but loads pictures, several hundred times slower than Chrome. :sarcastic:

EXAMPLE YOUTUBE:

Issue: There are no video thumbnail Edit: There is a high probability that the change helps the user agent (eg. In this case)
Code: [Select]
Windows / Chrome 47: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36 Replace to
Code: [Select]
Windows / IE 11: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Geckohttp://s14.postimg.org/gww077o0h/Screen_Shot_01_04_16_at_11_18_AM.jpg
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:05:01 am by makinero »