Author Topic: Problems After Repairing  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Foivos

• View Profile
Problems After Repairing
« on: February 22, 2014, 01:51:34 am »
Hey there guys...So...I had a problem with my Windows Installer...I downloaded tweaking.com , did the repair function , and after i restarted my graphics had been turned to the best ones you know the default ones that you have ...I had them set to the worst possible because of performance problems...apart from that , LoL (League of Legends) a game , is now completely slowed down... i lag whenever i try to login , and when going in a game , the loading screen eiether takes forever , and when i finnaly enter to the game 6 minutes late , my fps is 0 permatenly...
I want some help to fix this problem ,
Thank you a lot

Foivos!

P.S : I think that giving my windows version is necessary , I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit...If you want any other information , ask me...thanks.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:54:21 am by Foivos »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Problems After Repairing
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 01:02:06 pm »
Odd, never had the screen resolution change after running repair on a system, I dont have anything in any of the repairs that targets the resolution at all actually lol.

Also just because the desktop is at that resolution doesn't mean you have to run the game at the same. You can run the game in a lower resolution and keep the desktop where it is or at anything you like.

Also you can simply turn your resolution back down if you like. Just right click on a blank spot on the desktop and click on screen resolution.

The repair would have put the Windows service back to default, try my simple system tweaker to see if it can help speed up the system any. :wink:

Shane