Author Topic: It worked. It really, really did.  (Read 4290 times)

Offline mrwolf71

• View Profile
It worked. It really, really did.
« on: July 02, 2013, 03:26:45 pm »
I was hit by the zeroaccess Trojan. (it was disguised as an Adobe update) My laptop was completely screwed. All kinds of system files were deleted. Several programs were missing from the service directory. Windows firewall disappeared. Even my Norton got messed up. Trouble shooters wouldn't work. AND... I wasn't able to use windows update.

I hunted all over for fixes. I was manually removing garbage from my registry and trying to make repairs thru the cmd prompt. You can forget Microsoft, those useless clowns don't have any idea how to assist their customers with their own software.

I found a reference to this program in the seven forums. I gave it a try and... voila! Everything is fixed and working again. I only had to press a couple of buttons and the whole process took less than 20 minutes. AND, it was FREE.

You really do have something special here. It's simple and it works. Most people are not savvy enough to repair their own pc's themselves, nor do they want to spend a small fortune getting it done. I would (and will) heartily recommend this to anyone. I wish you the best in your endeavours here and I will be following with interest.

Thank you, so much.

Wolf