Author Topic: Windows All in One Repair  (Read 4877 times)

Offline lmason0708

• View Profile
Windows All in One Repair
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:59:10 pm »
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been fighting with my firewall all day. I had a nasty malware and I thought I had gotten all the infected files. However, I was wrong. Thanks to your program, I know have awesome malware protection (MalwareBytes Pro) and my OS is working like it's supposed to. You guys are a lifesaver!!! :cheesy:

Offline melen001

• View Profile
Re: Windows All in One Repair...did it's job GREAT.....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 07:31:21 pm »
WOW... this is just wonderful. I had this "windows security center will not start" pop-up for a week or so and my firewall was not working. Didn't know what to do and so I searched Google for ways to fix it with no real solution until I reached you. You where God sent. You see, I just can't afford a tech at this moment so I was getting a little frustrated just thinking that I could get my PC infected without my firewall working. Have to tell you that you're software is excellent and did what it's supposed to do and that is "fix" the problem. It's very fast, easy, clear instructions, provides other tools, explains it self in a clear way and just does it's job. GREAT.... what more can I say. Oh yes, thank you for making it FREE. I will be telling my friends about your software just in case they wind-up with the problem I had. Again... THANKS A MILLION....

Sincerely,

George Melendez

Humacao, Puerto Rico