Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 4940 times)

Offline thechad311

• View Profile
Feedback
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:44:09 pm »
hey guys I was just wanting to say that if I had any money I would donate to yall  :shocked: but I was using the windows repair tool today and I have to say that it is a perfect tool we just need to add all the rest of the fixes into it, I had a nasty virus on a computer I had to remove after removing my windows was all F'ed up ran the tool, started getting better, actually ran it again and fixed most of the issues, I still have an issue where the appdata folder doesn't exist somehow when im trying to run rkill I have no idea what would cause this I actually went in and verified that the app data folder is present unless its talking about the one in registry in which case I have no idea how to find that much less fix it but the tool is a great addition to my jump drive and has reduced my head aches by at least 50% :evil: thanks again guys

Offline wscan

• View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 01:36:46 am »
yep, great ALL IN ONE soft, but a couple of problems i still have: "reset registry permissions", running well, but is not able to fix all, have some 40 errors>failed, and that is the reason, why i am not able to update windows > vista business 64 sp1. problems also trying to update IE7. failed in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node,.(repeating wow6432node)..\microsoft, and .... in microsoft\windowsNT\current...., anyways i will spend because i am happy with the results so far..thanks again