Author Topic: This folder in the 'PSModulePath' variable doesn't exist: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wi  (Read 6452 times)

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
(SOLVED: I tried to put this in the subject line, but neither Firefox would Chrome would let me modify it.)

How do I fix, This folder in the 'PSModulePath' variable doesn't exist: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules

XP SP3

Thank you for your help.

Phil

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair - Pre Repairs Scan
Computer: PHIL (Microsoft Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) (32-bit)
Started at (3/21/2015 12:29:32 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skipping Scan Of Windows Packages Files.
This Scan Is For Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 And Newer.

Scanning Reparse Points.
Started at (3/21/2015 12:29:32 PM)

No problems were found with the Reparse Points.

Files & Folders Searched: 231,553
Reparse Points Found: 9

Done (3/21/2015 12:29:45 PM)

Checking Environment Variables.
Started at (3/21/2015 12:29:45 PM)

This folder in the 'PSModulePath' variable doesn't exist: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules

Problems where found with the Environment Variables.

Scan Complete - Problems Found!

While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.
But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.
If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:57:41 am by [email protected] »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Just run the Repair Environment Variables button at the bottom of the window where you do the pre scan and that tool will help you fix it :-)

Shane

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
I did run the Repair Environment Variables and reboot. Actually, I've done that several times now, but when I run the scan after rebooting I still get:

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair - Pre-Scan
Computer: PHIL (Microsoft Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) (32-bit)
Started at (3/23/2015 5:05:47 PM)

Skipping Scan Of Windows Packages Files.
This Scan Is For Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 And Newer.

Scanning Reparse Points.
Started at (3/23/2015 5:05:47 PM)

No problems where found with the Reparse Points.

Files & Folders Searched: 229,946
Reparse Points Found: 9

Done (3/23/2015 5:07:37 PM)

Checking Environment Variables.
Started at (3/23/2015 5:07:37 PM)

This folder in the 'PSModulePath' variable doesn't exist: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules

Problems where found with the Environment Variables.
You can use the Repair Environment Variables Tool at the bottom of this Window to try and fix these problems.

Scan Complete - Problems Found!

You can use the Repair Reparse Points or Repair Environment Variables tools at the bottom of this Window if needed.

While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.
But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.
If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.

This is after I have clicked on every repair option that I can find and after rebooting.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
That error wont cause any problems so you dont have to worry about it and you can move on to the repairs.

But the Repair Environment Variables should have still fixed it, I will double check the code for that and make any fixes that are needed :-)

Shane