Author Topic: errors occurred during instllation prior to configuration Itunes  (Read 8641 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi,
                    My aim was to create video lyric karoke. I downloaded an application for this and when i try to install, it it alerts that i should have itunes downloaded prior to this installation. I will remember the exact program in my next post.
                             i downloaded the itune from apple.com and while installing it i got the above error. While i install first, the error was specific but it closed . Again executing the same, i got the above error message. It was a huge 104 mb download, and is there any fix for this.
                                   I normally do not update windows updates, and i do not think that would be a issue for this instal failure. Anyothe idea. My idea was to make video lyric karoke myself with known film songs.
                                        i could find a bonjour folder of apple which could not be uninstalled . I was repeatedly getting error, that one installation is in progress and hence advised me to stop that installation prior to uninstall bonjour. I could not find any pending downloads as per my knowledge.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: errors occurred during instllation prior to configuration Itunes
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 03:20:08 am »
Hi,
                 I downloaded one more time from the same site, and on first attempt ran it as admin and i could install the itune successfully.
                             Now the problem in creating karoke is to remove vocal voice from music. there was a guide on audacity, but it is failing to have the desired effect. When done, vocal voice repeat . Trying to find the solution for this

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 03:08:52 pm »
Why dont you do windows updates? The amount of bug fixes and security holes that get closed is huge, always, always do windows updates. :wink:

Shane

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 12:05:01 am »
Hi, Shane Thanks.
                         Is there any software that would remove the vocal from the music. Nowadays even reception is arranged not inviting music parties, but by these karoke. There you have to select the songs for which karoke is already made. Just you have to sing looking at the lyrics and music is there to take care of the rest. It was a different experience, rather than inviting music troupes and hearing their singing the songs. Here, you and your family members sing, if you have a grip of music in you.
                                  I read that you could do one by the software. But i tried wavosaur and audacity to remove the vocal, but they did not. The vocal is there after the treatment of audacity and wavosaur tricks.
                                        Is there any way to remove. But i have seen umpteen number of songs, having karoke effect.
                                           How to know that which songs could be karoked. I heard that if the middle of the pane is actually reserved for vocal the other being left to left and right side music instruments. But is there a way.
                                           Shane, is this legal to make karoke of existing tracks?

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 08:42:49 am »
I dont do anything with music tracks so I dont know which software to use for that. I know there is some out there, but I dont know anything about it, sorry bud :wink:

Shane

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 04:39:23 am »
Hi,
                I found a way out to do video lyrics . But Shane or others,
                                I want a silent background videos download or trick, so that some video scenes are running at the back ground while the lyrics  is being sung.
                                        Shane, you may know these kind of videos . a kind of screen saver repeating and looping itself. Is there any clue. I thought of attaching the video background, but the problem is that the video background file has also sound.
                                              Boggin, Samson may have some ideas. It took nearly two days to create karoke song in video format.

Offline Samson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 06:52:39 am »
Hi Jraju,

Using Windows Movie Maker would be the easiest way that I can think of. Import video, then kill the audio (move the volume control slider to the far left) or select "mute", and then save and export your silent video.

Samson.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:56:42 am by Samson »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 06:57:28 am »
Hi, I downloaded that but it is having some error.Sorry. the windows movie maker could not start. error. I updated the required update from microsoft website. But still could not be able to run it.

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »
Hi,
                    Uninstalling and reinstalling does not cure the disease. I installed moviemaker for windows 7 and has all the requirements. even window updates all succeeded but getting the error message . Is it a bug.
                                I tried all updates but still getting the error
                                 the error message is
                  Sorry Movie Maker cannot start. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements then try to update the driver for your video card if Movie Maker still doesn't start

Is there any solution. I am enclosing the dxdiag pictures