Author Topic: Nexus Ultimate runing with high privileges  (Read 5996 times)

Offline Xas1953NC

• View Profile
Nexus Ultimate runing with high privileges
« on: March 12, 2015, 03:21:20 pm »
I could not open my original query as it has been locked. This is for Gamezertruth who has the same problem which pops up a panel asking if one wishes to exit the program and call it up again as this will resolve the errors caused by running it with high privileges. I do not know how my one got hooked but I recently was looking through task scheduling on another purpose and have resolved the problem. Prior to this I had checked the program files to ensure that the administrator box was unticked but the problem remained regardless. Back to Task Scheduling. I selected Task Scheduler Library, selected DelayedItemsbyChemtableSoftware (I had recently installed this program to see the times allocated to programs that loaded on startup), rmb clicked on each Nexus-Ultimate file and selected properties and unticked the box that said Run with Highest Privileges and selected OK. The popup does not now appear. Gamezertruth may not have the Chemtable link but he should be able to find the appropriate link in Task Viewer Library to resolve the issue. 

Offline Xas1953NC

• View Profile
Re: Nexus Ultimate running with high privileges RESOLVED
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 05:56:53 am »
Further shutdowns/restarts results in Nexus Ultimate loading without high privileges UAC prompt panel popping up.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Ultimate runing with high privileges
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 09:20:54 am »
Would you like me to unlock the old thread so you can continue from there?

Threads auto lock after 30 days of no new posts.

Shane

Offline Xas1953NC

• View Profile
Re: Nexus Ultimate runing with high privileges
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 10:13:57 am »
Hello Shane, As it has been resolved I am not sure. Would it enable Gamezertruth to notice it better?. Thanks.