Author Topic: You Nailed It!  (Read 4345 times)

Offline joejvgtweaking

• View Profile
You Nailed It!
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:17:04 pm »
Hi,

I cannot come close to telling you all how excellent Windows Repair - All In One version 3 is! I have been an IT professional most of my adult life (I have white hair now - LOL) and have used dozens of OS repair programs. For Windows, only one ever seemed to work and Symantec discontinued it - Registry Mechanic. I have looked and tried others since then and all they did was slowly turn my system into a mess.

I know most will say these are a waste of money but I could not believe my eyes when my machine came back to life after running the Pro version and all its options. Everything works, everything installs, and the PC is back to the speed it was when I first installed it. I had almost given up and was ready to install everything from scratch as I have had to in the past. It takes about a week to get it all back up and running as I use it for development and am constantly installing, uninstalling, etc. due to the wide variety of sites I work on. This took the 3 million files on it and got it all working beautifully.

Kudos and please keep up the excellent work on this product. It is now my top utility to keep my PC maintained and healthy.

Joe