Author Topic: Tweaking.com icom keeps disappearing from my taskbar  (Read 5846 times)

Offline sallyb

• View Profile
Tweaking.com icom keeps disappearing from my taskbar
« on: July 19, 2015, 12:22:32 pm »
I am fairly new to Tweaking.com, probably about 3 weeks or so, and I did purchase the pro version. The Tweaking.com icon keeps disappearing from my taskbar! When I go to start/programs/tweaking.com/open windows repair icon and I click it, Windows asks me if I want to allow it, which I say yes, and then nothing happens! I have to reboot to get it back! What am I doing wrong?

Offline sallyb

• View Profile
Re: Tweaking.com icom keeps disappearing from my taskbar
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:02:19 pm »
PS I just upgraded to the newest version and it still didn't appear. I rebooted and IT STILL WASN'T THERE! BUT I was able to click on the .exe file that goes with the WR repair icon application and it placed it in the taskbar. I was not able to do that before, so I don't know if it was the upgraded version or the reboot. Always before, it just appeared in the taskbar after a reboot. :confused:

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Tweaking.com icom keeps disappearing from my taskbar
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 03:38:46 pm »
That is an odd one. i havent updated the tray icon.exe so nothing has changed there. I have the tray icon normally start from the task scheduler at startup, you can go check that there. You can also see if the exe is running in the task manager as well when it isnt showing.

Let me know about all those the next time it happens :-)

Shane