Author Topic: Thank you for such an AMAZING tool!  (Read 5032 times)

Offline Chillyb

• You get what you give
    • View Profile
Thank you for such an AMAZING tool!
« on: August 01, 2015, 06:49:54 pm »
I've only recently discovered this well made/supported piece of software. And have used it on several PC's, (2 Win 8's, and 1 Win 10), and in all cases, your tool was the exact solution for the problems the systems were having.  I've tried several other 3rd party options that were neither as well developed or as effective as Tweaking's Windows Repair. 

So, you have another very satisfied user, and I most surely will be upgrading to the PRO version on my personal machine. As well as recommending my family member's do the same.

Thank you for all the effort you not only put into the program, but also for the wealth of information you provide both in the tool itself and on your site.

Bryan J

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for such an AMAZING tool!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 09:25:00 pm »
Awesome I'm glad Shane's program helped you out welcome to the tweaking.com community. If you need any help or issues with anything  we are all here just make a post. Or shoot if you are a every day computer tech jump in share your knowledge help someone out if you know the answer. We are all very inviting here. and again welcome we are glad you joined. :cheesy:
Julian

Offline Chillyb

• You get what you give
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for such an AMAZING tool!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 11:17:00 pm »
Thanks Julian. I most certainly will.  The community here seems to be very responsive and helpful w/o coming across as degrading. (based on the dozen or so threads I've read)

I'd be more than happy to help when and where I can, and I see there's a lot of expertise here from which I could most def benefit from.

Have a good Monday.   :wink: