Author Topic: Suspended.exe files ( SOLVED)  (Read 33184 times)

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Suspended.exe files
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2015, 07:34:25 am »
While I've seen a main HDD run okay for a while with 4 KB in bad sectors, this is your back up drive and last line of defence so it is no longer reliable to back up to.

A simple way of copying & pasting the output of a command window is to right click in the text area, click on Select all then press enter.

You can then right click in the reply box or to any text doc such as Notepad and select Paste.

Offline Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2015, 09:54:18 am »
Ohhh Thank You & yes that drive toast & I got to get over it  :teeth:  I am going to get a flash drive or a couple of them lrger size's depending on cost & DVD's to back up to till I can get the Exterior Hard Drive.  Thank You Boggin for all your help you have been great & very patient with me  :wink: You Have a GREAT day

Karen  Opps Peaches  :cheesy:

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2015, 10:09:32 am »
Just sorry it wasn't better news.

USB sticks are okay for backing up personal stuff depending upon their size and I've seen a 128GB stick but they are pricey - probably best to just stick to DVDs and create a full system image rather than just for individual stuff.

You have a Great day too, Karen - mine's just about over as it's just turned 6:00pm here in the UK but it hasn't been too bad :)

Tom.