Author Topic: smooth Automaticscrolling  (Read 5731 times)

makinero

smooth Automaticscrolling
« on: July 03, 2016, 12:41:39 am »
Smooth Automaticscrolling requires you to open the current page and nothing can be different to do, because it stops scrolling.
How to enable always scrolling, and in the other time to do something else?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:29:03 am by makinero »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: smooth Automaticscrolling
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:23:03 pm »
With your limited details, i suggest change the mouse and normally it will scroll as you expected. Some pages have inner scrolling texts, which you could scroll with your mouse. If you mean general scrolling inside a web page, then it is fault in mouse scrolling action.
                                 The page up and down will be the alternative if your mouse does not work
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 02:29:54 am »
You can press the mouse centre button so that an up and down button appears in a circle and placing the cursor up or down of the symbol will auto scroll the page.

The speed will depend on how far up or down of the symbol you place the mouse cursor, but there isn't a lot more you can do while scrolling.

The purpose of scrolling a page would be to get to a particular section in that page so you would need your attention on that anyway.

In that context I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve.

makinero

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 07:18:24 am »
Automatic scrolling stops or reverses if you move the mouse, or when you are performing other action! It is very, very, very understandable!

So in this situation, forget that it will work! Because I will not!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:22:16 am by Ξ »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 09:56:21 am »
I don't understand why you are wanting to do something else while scrolling - as I've said, I don't know what you are trying to achieve.

If the mouse in in use for scrolling then you aren't going to be able to do anything else with it.

BTW - Do we call you Hamburger now as you are using a similar symbol for your username ?

Offline Samson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 10:49:11 am »
BTW - Do we call you Hamburger now as you are using a similar symbol for your username ?

:cheesy: Or maybe Prince like (RIP), it is "The artist formerly known as Makinero"?

makinero

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 10:55:09 am »
I don't understand why you are wanting to do something else while scrolling - as I've said, I don't know what you are trying to achieve.

If the mouse in in use for scrolling then you aren't going to be able to do anything else with it.

1. Some sites generate javascript and if I want to extract all the links using the script, I have to scroll to the page down.
2. Yes, this is my official name of user, "nice" user name does not matter to me/it is not important to me