Author Topic: window mobile or android mobile which is ideal for all purpose  (Read 4666 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi, Now i am using nokia older music model which does not have internet facility . I was content with this one for long time as it works very fine for its purpose, for talking , sms etc

Now, i plan to change to newer mobile. I had some ideas on andriod and windows phone.
But i did not have any chance to use windows phone. Is it like windows, where you could execute the exe files and all that? Or in otherwords, whatever could be accomplished in computer could be used by it. Is my supposition is correct?
                            Now, comeback to android, the files are all in apk form and not in exe form. So , exe would not work there, but exe files made for mobile in apk format would be executable and usable.
                                If i use android mobile , i could not exe anything other than apk. If in windows, i could execute , except apk files.
                               Woud somebody advise me which is best to choose for all purpose and security..
                                 Android apps are many but there compromising on phone data are also many.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".