Author Topic: Files & Folders from windows downloads folder from letters A-O have disappeared  (Read 4927 times)

Offline djactivator

• View Profile
Hey everyone,

I am new here, installed Tweaking.Coms Windows Repair version 3.9.20 free I can the repairs with default options between steps 1-10 not sure which one my system froze up completely and would not come back alive so I had to do a hard reboot and now my my files/folders starting with letters A-O seem to have vanished from my windows downloads folder.. the files I am sure are still there as the disc space free on the drive is the same they just don't show up in file explorer both files and folders starting with letters A-O, any ideas?? I tried running the Open Repairs again went through perfectly this time rebooted the computer and the files are still not showing up. Any ideas>??? Please help! If I can solve this issue, I promise to purchase the full PRO version of this awesome program!

THank you

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Use Option 5 in the program to restore the registry to see if you get the files visible again and I'll pass this onto Shane.

When you go into Registry Restore, use the dropdown to select the date of the back up.