Author Topic: Cannot fix windows  (Read 4626 times)

Offline earl

• View Profile
Cannot fix windows
« on: April 11, 2017, 10:57:58 am »
I have tried to search forum for help so I can do it on my own.I have submitted several keywords,none help.
   My problem;I get this blue screen after following all Tweaking.com All in one Pro edition several times.I get this blue screen installation...A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught.The faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version.
      Check to make sure any new hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates.(???not sure how to do that)
   You might need if the problem continue,(about 30 hours since april 10 and using tweaking PRO) disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing(???)
   Use safemode..(am in that right now as I write this) to remove or disable componets.
  So on Saturday I manged to get to intel and I got the drivers to get to this state.Very unstable always get that blue screen.Used all instructions from you.I do not know what I am doing and please help if you can.I have a HP Pavilion dv7 windows 64 bit.
Thanks still love you program has helped many times in years past...But now?

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot fix windows
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 03:32:59 pm »
While you haven't said which version of Windows you are using, can you go into Device Manager/View/Show hidden devices and look for any yellow alerts.

Download BlueScreenView which will analyze the Memory Dump files and may give better info on which is the corrupt driver.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Can you copy & paste those results.

For drivers, you should go to the HP support site for your model of computer to check for drivers that you can download.

https://support.hp.com/gb-en