Author Topic: Windows Repair (All in One)  (Read 6912 times)

Offline Vule

• View Profile
Windows Repair (All in One)
« on: October 03, 2012, 06:44:25 am »
Hi, I've tryed this program because I was having trouble with language bar that was missing from taskbar and some startup programs that didn't start with windows. I've tryed to add a new values in registry and it didn't help, with this program did BUT my Pc is a bit slower now, constantly getting messages to find and install Antivirus and win firewall, all my windows update list was gone, and so on.

My system is ready for reinstall so it's not that big problem for me but just wanted to say what is happend so that you can fix it in the future.

Best regards,
Vule

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Windows Repair (All in One)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 08:58:55 am »
constantly getting messages to find and install Antivirus and win firewall, all my windows update list was gone, and so on.

The antivirus and the security center will work itself out after a few reboots. It has to do with the WMI repair :-)

The Windows update list is part of the repair as the Windows updates is wiped and reinstalled. This is needed When Windows updates becomes corrupt. but the updates are still installed :-)

Not sure on the messages about the firewall lol

Shane

Offline Vule

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 10:01:46 am »
Everything is working, Av, Firewall, security center but on the taskbar appears that flag with this error messages so I turn of all alert about that. AV is KIS and its working but windows don't see it and it downloaded windows essentials trough win update "because antivirus is not present on this Pc". For firewall also, it's turned on but getting that message that it should be turned on. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:05:59 am by Vule »

Offline chris635

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 03:20:18 pm »
Vule

Try this, see if it will help

http://www.optimizingpc.com/windows7/action_center_windows_7_update.html

As always, make a system restore back up and if you have Shanes registry back up program, run that as well.

Chris
Physical Science Technician
Avid Motorcyclist

Have a nice day - Chris

Offline Vule

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 07:21:30 am »
Thanks for replys.

Like I said I always use unknown small programs to see how they work when my system is about to crash and if system crashes I don't have anything to lose. :cheesy:
This program helped me for errors that I had (startup programs, language bar, etc) but that warnings start to show so I just wanted to help you to improve the program because it's promising and I like it.

Sory for my bad english and I hope that this program will be in the top of this kind of software. :smiley: