Author Topic: Your Registry Backup program not updated within Simple System Tweaker  (Read 6217 times)

Offline razz

• View Profile
I wanted to download your Simple System Tweaker program but noticed that your Registry Backup program has not been updated.  According to your info on Simple System Tweaker, the Registry Backup version is v2.0.0 - as you know, your current Registry Backup version is v3.5.3

Due to this, I decided not to download Simple System Tweaker.  Basically because I now wonder how many other built-in programs are out of date.

Will you be updating Simple System Tweaker to include Registry Backup v3.5.3 and updates to any other built-in programs?

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I don't know how current that program is but I can ask.

However, System Tweaks are one of the features of the Pro version of Windows Repair if you'd care to support the program.

Let me know what you decide before I send off the email to Shane.

Offline razz

• View Profile
Hi Boggin, thanks for your prompt reply.  I won't be buying the Pro version of Windows Repair at this time.  But I would like to know if there are plans to update Simple System Tweaker to include the latest version of Registry Backup (v3.5.3) and if other built-in programs are out of date, are there plans to update them to?

Thanks for your time and effort.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Okay - I'll email Shane for some info on this but I don't know when I'll get a reply.

Offline razz

• View Profile
Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
email sent :)