Author Topic: Confused/Confusing  (Read 4060 times)

Offline David Deutsch

• View Profile
Confused/Confusing
« on: October 01, 2020, 10:06:02 pm »
I purchased tweaking.com and tried to get upgraded to "pro".  I put in my name and what I think is the code they sent me.  Directions don't actually state "this is the code".  Restarted and still have only free options.  Pro was not recognized.  The guidance on getting updated and using the program is pretty thin and pretty confusing:  too much is going on, too much of the time!  I will accept guidance on getting this pro thing installed and working.  However, I am not about to spend hours on this program so I should probably just ask for a refund.    If I try to get "Pro" recognized, it takes the name and code and I restart and nothing changes! 

WORST OF ALL = I SEE NO DIRECT SUPPORT OTHER THAN "FORUMS."  THIS IS A BUST FOR ME AND I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH A REFUND OF $24.95 AND THE FREE TIME I WILL GET BACK BY NOT SPINNING MY WHEELS ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE TO MAKE SENSE OF ANY OF THIS. WINDOWS IS SIMPLY NOT MY LIFE LIKE SO MANY I PRESUME ON THIS SITE.  HOW DO I GET A REFUND?  AS I ONLY GET THE FREE PROGRAM I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY AS I DID.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Confused/Confusing
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 02:07:32 am »
email jpm at [email protected] stating your problem and request for a refund and he should sort it out for you.

Let me know how you get on.

I had no problem when I went Pro with the repair program, although I've never had to use it - I just occasionally test run new versions.

It is a Windows repair program and not a tune up program.

Offline madhouserevival

• View Profile
Re: Confused/Confusing
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 07:33:40 pm »
All capitals solves everything, right? [email protected] I've used it in the past for activation issues and got a fast response.