Author Topic: Thanks to Julian (I think) ...  (Read 7116 times)

Offline Article_86

• View Profile
Thanks to Julian (I think) ...
« on: August 29, 2021, 09:18:59 pm »
For finding my old Key Code !  'Old Betsy' circa 2006 finally crashed HARD, and half-assed backups were no help.  Now I've got a newer 'Old Betsy' and I just wanted to voice my appreciation.  It's been several times over the years that Windows Repair has saved my bacon, and just HAD to get it installed on this machine, too ... along with an External HD to do REAL backups.

I have noticed a great change in the Site since my last visit ... many new Tools & Gizmos ... very cool !  I hope you and Shane are making some real COIN for your efforts !  Also, a shout-out to Boggin, too ... even I can hold a grudge for so long.  ;-p  Keep up the good work. and a great big KUDOS for the help !  - Art
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 09:22:07 pm by Article_86, Reason: I\'m stupid? »
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away...
- Hughes Mearns

Offline obray21

• View Profile
Re: Thanks to Julian (I think) ...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 08:57:41 am »
hey,
I was just going through your post and came to know about your message. It's really sad to hear about the issue that you have gone through as you have mentioned, but now congrats on your newer 'Old Betsy' and your appreciation is also very motivating.

thanks!

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 11:24:52 pm »
Hey Art, I took a hiatus how goes it? I?m sorry I did not view my inbox with the pm you sent about finding your key code I hope you found the recover key button on the website?if you clicked that and put in your email it would have sent you the key via email.

https://www.tweaking.com/articles/pages/tweaking_com_windows_repair_buy_pro,1.html

Side note: Shane is the programmer not me..I think he literally converts caffeine into code. I?m just an IT guy self taught that loves powershell.
Julian

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 01:01:28 am »
Nice to see you back Julian, however brief :)