Author Topic: Complete loss of windows 7. Why?  (Read 24002 times)

Offline Ghost

• Would simply really like to know so much more.
    • View Profile
Complete loss of windows 7. Why?
« on: January 03, 2014, 01:01:31 am »
  I have an Acer aspire 5733z w/ windows  7 home premium sp1 , 64 bit OS, Intel pentium processor @2.13 GHz, 500 GB HHD, 4 GB ram, and 1 big problem. My best guess as to how this disaster began has something to do with volume values and populating a service page. I had just about got it set up to what I thought would operate at full capicity and felt comfortable to me. As you can tell, I'am at best, familiar with the computer world. I did back up DVDs and system image and a system repair disk. My image disk went with my sons desktop to the unknown and as for back up dvds , they had no musicon them, therefore, deemed useless by my daughter s know nothing best friend for life, dad. Don't know to this day how that overrides my missing disks. I do have a system repair disk and 5 well used Acer recovery disk, language ?, system, and 3 recovery disk with no way to know which is 1,2, or 3. Now to my first endeavor, my system was fine when I left it, I know it got tweaked while I gone now, but when I return I try to sign onto my profile which now does not appear to be there any more. No icons at all, there is 2, mine and guest. I restart several times and sometimes it would show them, I would click mine w/ PW then it would go to partial next page in windows and endlessly spin the load circle. At this time I loaded safe w/ network and could tell most all services had stopped and they would not start up for me, each w/ a reason I did not understand. I followed some help and repair ins. built in to check the box to keep Microsoft services intact then disable all to explore the reason for this, when restart left me w/ no windows at all. No safe or nothing. I run repair disk only to have each tool tell me can not complete restore. Tried each one, then try Acer disk only to get to screen showing progress and update graphs doing nothing at all for hours. I would like to get to my files and such, but will sacrifice if need be.
  Now the second, I got a new 500 GB HHD shipped to me from Acer awhile back and never installed it. I tried to replace the bad w/ it and on it which is a scorpion blue WD, it says windows 7 is is ready, all others had some things needed to be followed. I get nothing from it. I engaged the Acer recovery and tried the full factory reset only to have it popup a remove all files from hard disk before starting. This function will not work if there are any files on disk. I can only hit  OK. And we start over again. I b stuck  rite there. New HHD won't work and other one don't like me no more. Is there any hope for this Dad that only ask for my laptop back w/ all new keep your hands off rules?
           Thanks for your time and if you can help,I use the pay it forward method of appreciation and what ever else I can do.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:25:09 am by Ghost »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: Complete loss of windows 7. Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:53:12 am »
If your question is up to the point, the real solution will be flowing. From the story, you described, it seems that you have messed something with volumes , which should not have been at the first place.
What is your actual problem?. could you log on to the computer with the available account? Is that boot? to the normal screen.
I think, from the foregoing that you have tried all sort of web solutions and in turn, i suppose, that your system is messed up completely. Does not know how to schedule the task that it should do normally. There are some tweaks, if left in the middle, or applied to a system registry will totally change the language which computer knows.
                Sorry , I am trying to help. But give the precise data and eventlog to get more specifc solutions
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 01:19:00 am »
OK they sent you a new hard drive for a reason. Most likely your hard drive in the system has bad sectors. And some files that windows needs when logging in is on one of those bad sectors, so thats why things started having trouble for you.

If you where my customer then I would be backing up anything you cant replace off the old drive, pictures, docs, emails and then yank the old drive and put in the new.

I never use the system recovery from the manufacturer. I always install fresh and it isnt hard to do.

First before you do you want to go to the product page for your system on their site and download the Windows 7 64 bit network drivers and save them to a thumb drive.

Then after you backup your file you will need a windows 7 cd which you can get here
https://sites.google.com/site/linuxlablibrary/windows-iso

Then you will burn the iso from that site to a dvd. Now power down the system and put in the new drive.

When you turn on the system you want to have the windows cd in and you want to boot off the dvd itself.

Now your in windows setup. Go through the setup. When you get to the point where it asks you where you want to install windows you will see the hard drive.

Delete any partition and then click next. Windows will partition the drive and start the install. very easy to do and follow.

Once windows is installed and you are on the desktop you will install the network drivers you downloaded. You can now get on the internet and download any other drivers you need from the product page for the system, get windows updates and do what ever you need :-)

Shane

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 04:39:37 am »
Dear All; I have migrated to Version 7 over the new year...

Acer?  :sad:

Did the BIOS setting change? "I recently had that problem, I had to manually change it back", forgot which setting, cant write now as I am using the computer...

Did you install a new hard drive, if you installed a new hard drive, you must re-install everything...

Have the original disk, if not, you better to buy one; run the repair...

failing that, Acer  :sad:

For reference; I intentionally crashed the MBR to test WIN7 repair; it repaired Win Vista And Win 7 MBR to reboot into the operating systems... ************************************************************************************************
I used the WIN ultimate version
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:14:32 am by Rick »

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 03:21:07 pm »
  I'm not exactly sure if you are truly concerned with my situation, although, I can assure you that if you are sincere with your reply, I do, indeed, appreciate the immediate responce  you deemed necessary and the patience demonstrated through out your outline of experience. I found it quite informative, but, lacking any new evidence to stray from the immediate procedure at hand, so kindly donated by the "Top Dog", Shane.
  I will, of course, post all results once I complete the outline. I'am expecting to finish it in the next few hours and being excited to regain my laptop, I will control my anticipation of gratitude at this time.
  Don't hate on cause you already know how.
                                                                                     Thank you...   :undecided:

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 04:02:53 pm »
  Shane, I must not explain my exact situation very well to others and to you and I do honestly apologize for what may seem like laziness or lack of concern, extracting your valuable time from others and your family. I, in no way, wish to complicate or drag through this problem I describe so miserably. First of all, as I began the procedure, I realized it sounded as if I would be using the very same laptop I'am describing to repair. I can't get it to any of the downloads required using it, so I'am trying burning the drivers package,driver media?, to DVD and install at the point I think you refer to in the recovery page. I hate the blank I endure not knowing if it is really the right drivers,if it has all of them needed, or even if the transfer I implemented will work properly. So far as I can tell, the files, docs, and pictures are not on the HHD any more. I have thoroughly explored the pup OS for clues and I have not been successful. At any rate, I'am prepared to sacrifice those and move on to using a functional windows 7  OS.
  I'am posting this with a small window of time open for responce to these other issues, albeit, I will proceed within the hour of this post.
           This, of course, is directed to Shane with no demands intended whatsoever,   Thank you

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 02:26:01 pm »
I enjoy helping people so i do care when people post with a problem :-)

I will do my best to help get you working, I cant make any promises but I can tell you I dont give up easily :wink:

If you are able follow my steps, if you like give me the exact model of your laptop and I will find the network drivers for you.

Shane

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 01:41:27 am »
  Hello Shane,
Well, I'am impressed with the puppy os. Although, I was not successful at retrieving any files I would deem important to me, so, I began the phase for a fresh install with the windows 7 home premium SP1 x64 bit iso disk I burned from your link. I changed the boot order in bios and saved, ran disk, chose the install win7 box, got to the where to install windows page. Now, on that page, 3 items came up. 1 (at top)  was Disk 0 Partition 1 :PQSERVICE.  Total size >  18.0 GB, free space > 6.3 GB, and Type > OEM (Reserved).  2 (middle) was Disk 0 partition 2. Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > Primary. 3 was Disk 0 Partition 3 Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > system. Then Disk 0 Partition 4 Totalspace > 447.6 GB, Free space > 447.6 GB, Type > Primary. At the bottom of page, option icons are refresh, load driver, delete, format, with extend and new not highlighted. When clicked on, not the icons, but the partitions above each shows a yellow sign with windows can not be installed to it. (Show details)  says error : 0x80300001 to each. At very bottom shows meter about 75% through the collecting information on the progress bar. The disks I thought would be drivers are on disk, but I was using a windows 8 to go to Acer and did not open the driver package in it , so I burned the saved download to disk . It may not even be open to run. The  driver disk says not recognized drivers. That is where Imam and just looking at my laptop lost. It is Acer Aspire 5733z-4851, windows 7 SP1, x64 bit, Intel Pentium processor @ 2.13 MHz, home premium, 500 GB HHD, 4gb ram. I will wait foryour help once again, Thanks

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 08:22:29 am »
I have a question; did you run the win7 update program to test your Acer system; is it even compatible?

Did you run the extended CHKDSK /F version?

you had a problem with SFC yes? until you can colve that problem, updating will be useless as all the programs you migrate will eventually casue the SAME problem...

System update readiness tool, until this tool completes, you will have other issues!
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821

and, setup a kaspersky USB rescue disk, be sure your already clean:)
it simple, they have an ISO program to install everything correctly

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 11:56:59 am »
You got got this part in my instructions :-)

Now your in windows setup. Go through the setup. When you get to the point where it asks you where you want to install windows you will see the hard drive.

Delete any partition and then click next. Windows will partition the drive and start the install. very easy to do and follow.

Shane

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 08:15:33 pm »
  Hello, Well I awoke brimming with confidence to take the flag in this battle between me and this machine today, but as usual the machine would have the last laugh of the day, that is if it really could. I proceeded as per your instructions, Shane, and came to that point to delete and hit next. I feel compelled to say a word or so, pertaining to my hesitance to go past the ominus warning of self destruction committed at the hands of me, the owner, never to retrieve such data as what I'am about to obliterate into nowhere and should be ashamed that I could even think of doing such a fatal act against my very own machine, is that in no way would I dare to advise you or the others of immense knowledge and conceptual prowness, I find myself lacking in so miserably, about the shear fear of self inflicted fatal punches and deletes all the way to the final, no return demise of my now concern, heap of money worth noda.I,am using a friend's computer to read and write these posts, so, my responses and questions are, of course, sporadic at best, so I'm not quite relaxed enough yet to be enjoying my new found experience and knowledge in recovery 101. I think my friend here is mostly concerned about how I will send his nice and obedient toy down the road of no return more than he shows, so my time for a reasonable reply might seem farther apart, but I can assure you, it's not due to a lack of concern and interest. At this point, I do not have the slightest guess as to what to expect in time to complete or even the behavior it will display as normal in these cases.I'am currently at approx. 16 hours of the screen in the windows screensaver with the words Setup is starting services. Now and then, I think it restarts and sometimes I fill out the forms and re-delete the partitions again, then back to this screensaver.It almost fakes me out everytime when it says starting windows with that microsoft gragh going off, but so far reverts back to starting services. I can't really use it to take a screen shot or anything of informational value for you and I'am positive my descriptions here must be nerve racking for you, so I will let it keep running and hope for your input again, praytel, I haven't set you to running the other direction.
         Thanks just don't seem like enough, but it's sincere.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 05:01:41 pm »
When it says starting services do you let it stay there or does something else happen?

And here watch this, might make you feel more comfortable :-)

http://youtu.be/mME9VLT7-xw

Shane

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 06:07:57 pm »
Hi Ghost
                   Sorry for interference.
                        Normally, whatever be the system, when you get the installation screen, Please click on advance drive option and in there you will see the total partition of your computer including c drive. You have to delele the reserved partition and primary partition, which are having your operating system files. All other drives could be formatted later, safely after booting with new windows 7.
                        Just delete these two drives and then click Install button, which will be active, once you delete these partitions. Just install and your problem is solved.
                      By not going to advance drive option, you are running the risk of choosing the wrong partition. It will show some other drives . Try it. I tried it and it worked smooth for me

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 01:13:03 am »
  Thank you, my friend, but I'am not having such a smooth experience as you wish i were. I'am very discouraged with my ability to mechanize this simple and easy procedure everyone on planet earth can do blindfolded,backwards except me! I in no way, am discontented with any of my new friends here, who have diligently and graciously donated time and experience to help me through this, because, perhaps i have failed to describe the exact situation at hand clearly enough and without the ability to show data facts as they come to me, I may not have expressed the details of error as needed. I apologize and will diligently focus on recapping the history up to this point, so as to make clear the events as they did unfold for me in this disaster
  The early parts will be brief, but needed for my sake. My acer aspire 5733z was fine when I left it running, my son and friend attempt to optimize,(GRRR!), I come back and try to log into my user profile. It will not allow login, with several attempts, I manage to boot safe with network, find that most services were stopped and would not start. I followed online help from different computer concerning mine. The jest of it was to hide microsoft service, turn all others off and cipher through them to find error. That was the last time I actually got past repair start up. After long time, start up repair declares it can not help. Refers me to administrator or manufacture for help.The best I can get out of the boys, is that they remember a page they had changed regarding values of an unpopulated service, not sure which. They populate(whatever that means I wish I knew) and exit. Boob-head (son's friend) assures me it can't be that!
  I post to tweaking for help. I have had a new, unused in the package HHD, 500 gb hard drive directly sent to me from acer over problems on same model laptop we never used again. It is WD blue scorpion, 500 gb, and clearly states instructions for vista and xp, but windows 7 is ready as is, I have yet to see it work. To do acer recovery and set to new factory settings, it says to remove files before recovery, then loops back through same pages with no options. So, I put back the damaged HHD as shane ask to do, I follow his outline burn iso disk and attempt the drivers by using diff computer downloading what acer just calls drivers for my model, then put them on dvd. I get through to "install where" page and this is what was there. windows page. Now, on that page, 3 items came up. #1(at top)  was Disk 0 Partition 1 :PQSERVICE.  Total size >  18.0 GB, free space > 6.3 GB, and Type > OEM (Reserved). # 2 (middle) was Disk 0 partition 2. Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > Primary. # 3 was Disk 0 Partition 3 Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > system. Then Disk 0 Partition 4 Totalspace > 447.6 GB, Free space > 447.6 GB, Type > Primary. I hope this makes sense to you. They were in columns, so i used the > sign to separate. I used advance option and deleted all one at a time. I click next and it says that is all the information needed at this time. The install seems to be working and gets to the point where it says set up is starting services, for a long time, about 16 hours later it reboots and ask for any key to do so, well I think now that i was suppose to let it boot through by itself, but did not know any better, so I start it over ( 3 times) and I be thinking it is just going to loop me to death, when it pops up a screen saying windows can not load due to error. Windows boot manager states File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe could not load. Application is missing or corrupt.  Status: 0xc000000f. It stops there and I can not seem to boot the iso disk anymore.
  I thought all had changed for the better when I found the acer recovery disk pack. I started the Acer Recovery Management (v8.0.8) and went to factory reset with disk. I ran it twice only to be stopped completely at 61%  overall progress and 14% copying files, exactly the same twice, then says  Restore failed-error code= 0x17(data error(cyclic redundancy check).). I was on disk #2 recovery. I found this OS called Ubuntu 13 and i'am using it on my laptop to write this with that OS on a disk I burned. I truly do want my windows 7 back if at all possible. I will now probably lie awake in bed rewriting all of this in my head better and better each time only for me to read. HA!
  I hope this reaches you in good health and good spirits,  Thank You
P.S.  I forgot to mention about the audio. It did not work what so ever from the beginning of me trying to sign in. Don't know if that helps, but I thought it strange at the time.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:25:39 am by Ghost »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 01:45:38 am »
Thanks for lengthy reply pl see this link for avoiding any mistake while installing. I have done as per this instructions in the link. Hope that this solves much of your problem
I had those problem , so i advise this to solve your problem
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/operatingsystems/ss/windows-7-clean-install-part-1.htm
You will find needed information with example figures. ok

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 10:52:06 am »
Did you ever put in the new hard drive yet?

I wanted you to do that first since the old drive is bad and why they sent you a new one.

Shane

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 08:50:45 pm »
  Hey Shane, Well I would very much like to know exactly what to do in order to install it. I did put it in when we began our communications, but thereafter, you had requested that I should take it out and continue with the original, so as to deal with one thing at a time. At any rate, I did not get the drive set up at all properly, hence, never saw any functioning OS appear. If you could, please outline the proper procedure for the installation of WD Scorpio Blue 500 GB, model: WD5000BPVT-22HXZT1,  s/n : WXB1A5139856, Date : 07/ jun/ 2011. You pretty much got all info on my Acer, I think, if not please tell what you need. You know, Shane, if I could plug this new one in and it work would really make life a lot better and a lot easier for my son. Any way, I had bought the first Acer way back then (2011) and I don't recall what was the issue but it was still under warranty, so the hard drive got shipped to after waiting forever. I ended up selling it as is then bought this one from friend. Exactly same model and year.
  Shane, I bought these Acer recovery disk back then also. A language disk-please tell me what is for, never even run it once, a system disk and 3 recovery disk. It stopped installing at the same place twice, on disk 2. Are just no good on this Acer then?
    Thanks again, my friend

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 12:32:37 pm »
but thereafter, you had requested that I should take it out and continue with the original

Can you tell me the post where I said that? Because I normally NEVER would tell someone to put the old bad drive back in. :wink:

Shane

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 03:40:09 am »
  I apologize and at the beginning, I was in the wrong state of mind and fact, thinking I had not expressed my knowledge and experience clearly, I assumed that the original would be the repair target. I did think that, somehow, the longer the HHD was connected and disabled the harder it will become to reactivate. No doubt that was a serious lack of the true facts of the components and such in a computer, but, the word "virus" gave me the image it would spread. I feel profoundly sorry for the  misquote in every way.
  I have been without my computer with me due to OTR work. I'am using a tablet I picked up and I must say I had no idea of the sophistication built into this little thing.I will arrive back home Friday eve and will immediately begin the install. I have a question about registering the windows. I do not know if I will be expected to pay or not to keep it activated. I have learned to ask and not assume.
            Thanks.    :confused:

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 10:17:01 am »
know if I will be expected to pay or not to keep it activated. I have learned to ask and not assume.

Nope :-) You will put the keycode in that is one the sticker on the bottom and you will be fine.

When you get home and if you dont know how to put in the new drive let me know and I will see if I can find a video for you.

Shane

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 06:11:21 am »
Hi shane,

did he ever do a system update check
did he try do a diskcheck from a good system?

you right, we would never suggest installing a system over a corrupt one:) it simply will not work unless they run those tests i posted earlier...

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 10:33:32 pm »
  Hello, Shane. I'am happy to finally be home. I almost proceeded head first into shallow water about plugging in this hard drive and bringing back my powerless, dust catcher of a laptop. Although, after reading your post while on my first leg out across these beautiful states of ours, I called the wife to check for that type of a number, so as to proceed by explaining to her just what and when to do the necessary steps to once again supply power back to that big round button up top, only to drive myself bonkers when she ultimately timed me out for over reacting at 75 mph! She said there is no numbers on the little box that could fit my description as to what to look for on it anywhere, low and behold, after a quick peck to her cheek and a sincere love-hug, I head straight to it only to be terrorized for the remainder of the night for my misplaced confidence in my memory of believing I saw numbers on the back. There are none. I see the importance of knowing just what is important. Am I to tame my eager ambitions to one day master these computer machines as you seem to as easy as breathing. The laptop slayer of mine is rapidly approaching his day to begin our journey through all the money I have been saving just to see him graduate collage four years later. I B Broke from now on,ugg! Anything left for me to try.
  For all your patience and encouragement,
                                                                  I Thank GOD my son can thrive with people like you around in this world.  Take the care you need.

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 12:36:20 pm »
  Thank you, my friend, but I'am not having such a smooth experience as you wish i were. I'am very discouraged with my ability to mechanize this simple and easy procedure everyone on planet earth can do blindfolded,backwards except me! I in no way, am discontented with any of my new friends here, who have diligently and graciously donated time and experience to help me through this, because, perhaps i have failed to describe the exact situation at hand clearly enough and without the ability to show data facts as they come to me, I may not have expressed the details of error as needed. I apologize and will diligently focus on recapping the history up to this point, so as to make clear the events as they did unfold for me in this disaster
  The early parts will be brief, but needed for my sake. My acer aspire 5733z was fine when I left it running, my son and friend attempt to optimize,(GRRR!), I come back and try to log into my user profile. It will not allow login, with several attempts, I manage to boot safe with network, find that most services were stopped and would not start. I followed online help from different computer concerning mine. The jest of it was to hide microsoft service, turn all others off and cipher through them to find error. That was the last time I actually got past repair start up. After long time, start up repair declares it can not help. Refers me to administrator or manufacture for help.The best I can get out of the boys, is that they remember a page they had changed regarding values of an unpopulated service, not sure which. They populate(whatever that means I wish I knew) and exit. Boob-head (son's friend) assures me it can't be that!
  I post to tweaking for help. I have had a new, unused in the package HHD, 500 gb hard drive directly sent to me from acer over problems on same model laptop we never used again. It is WD blue scorpion, 500 gb, and clearly states instructions for vista and xp, but windows 7 is ready as is, I have yet to see it work. To do acer recovery and set to new factory settings, it says to remove files before recovery, then loops back through same pages with no options. So, I put back the damaged HHD as shane ask to do, I follow his outline burn iso disk and attempt the drivers by using diff computer downloading what acer just calls drivers for my model, then put them on dvd. I get through to "install where" page and this is what was there. windows page. Now, on that page, 3 items came up. #1(at top)  was Disk 0 Partition 1 :PQSERVICE.  Total size >  18.0 GB, free space > 6.3 GB, and Type > OEM (Reserved). # 2 (middle) was Disk 0 partition 2. Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > Primary. # 3 was Disk 0 Partition 3 Total space > 100.0 MB, Free space > 86.0 MB, Type > system. Then Disk 0 Partition 4 Totalspace > 447.6 GB, Free space > 447.6 GB, Type > Primary. I hope this makes sense to you. They were in columns, so i used the > sign to separate. I used advance option and deleted all one at a time. I click next and it says that is all the information needed at this time. The install seems to be working and gets to the point where it says set up is starting services, for a long time, about 16 hours later it reboots and ask for any key to do so, well I think now that i was suppose to let it boot through by itself, but did not know any better, so I start it over ( 3 times) and I be thinking it is just going to loop me to death, when it pops up a screen saying windows can not load due to error. Windows boot manager states File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe could not load. Application is missing or corrupt.  Status: 0xc000000f. It stops there and I can not seem to boot the iso disk anymore.
  I thought all had changed for the better when I found the acer recovery disk pack. I started the Acer Recovery Management (v8.0.8) and went to factory reset with disk. I ran it twice only to be stopped completely at 61%  overall progress and 14% copying files, exactly the same twice, then says  Restore failed-error code= 0x17(data error(cyclic redundancy check).). I was on disk #2 recovery. I found this OS called Ubuntu 13 and i'am using it on my laptop to write this with that OS on a disk I burned. I truly do want my windows 7 back if at all possible. I will now probably lie awake in bed rewriting all of this in my head better and better each time only for me to read. HA!
  I hope this reaches you in good health and good spirits,  Thank You
P.S.  I forgot to mention about the audio. It did not work what so ever from the beginning of me trying to sign in. Don't know if that helps, but I thought it strange at the time.

seems the real problem is,you do not have a real install disk my friend, shane did provide links to download. all you had to do was a repair install and ACER systems. are known to have viruses like the old compaqs cumputers did when you try to manipulate the acer systems.. you have a boot virus.

regards,

Offline Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 07:06:19 pm »
  Well, I thank you for relieving that ever growing never ending agonizing pain between my ears. I simply still did not even know what to call the entire event as to what caused my new look overnight. The silver.
  Is there anything I can do this late in the game to bring home the trophy

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 02:05:39 pm »
Any Party Photos to upload?

really, what system you go with?