Author Topic: Sys Restore & other problems after running Windows Repair Tool v3.9.23 on Vista.  (Read 22049 times)

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
Hi everyone,
I'm a Newbie, so this is my first post here.
Like many other Vista users, I'm having continual Updating problems since mid last year, and much longer, that just can't be fixed by following many suggestions in Forums like this one.
Believe me I tried many!

I recently found this great 'Windows Repair' tool Version 3.9.23 which I believe was created by Shane?
So I ran the program twice following all directions and recommendations to the letter.
Some stages took a while as to be expected, however when finished, I unfortunately found that Windows Update was 'not' repaired!

But to make matters worse Windows Defender only ran once and then wouldn't work also.
It only starts for a split second and freezes at stopping with an error- 'Win32: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service.' This message comes up immediately,  when I get into Services via Control Panel> Click Properties> Click Dependencies.
It's status seems to get stuck on Stopping for ages, even until I have to reboot!

System Restore which was working perfectly previously, is also not working after the Windows Repair tool v3.9.23 I keep getting an error that the task image is corrupted or tampered with.  Error code 0x800401321.
All but 1 of my restore points were missing! I only had the 1 I created b4 using Window Repair v3.9.23
which was corrupted.
I even tried using the Registry Backup facility in the tool, but that didn't work properly either???

I found it was a problem with corrupted settings in Tasks Scheduler which I eventually fixed by running Repair Tasks v3.3.5805.21123.

Yesterday, I even updated The Windows Repair tool to v3.9.24, then ran it twice again without skipping anything again but ended with the same problems as before as outlined above!

I'm really concerned why it didn't work properly to repair my updating problems, but instead only made matters worse!
Most times, I'm usually fairly capable with computer problems, however, this is rather puzzling?
Can you help me?

My system is Vista (TM) Home Premium 6.0.6002  SP2 (32bit) architecture.
Running on a HP Pavilion DV5-1222TX

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:28:36 am by Pepo »

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
okay lets see i want to see what a prescan says in option 2 i believe.
Julian

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
okay lets see i want to see what a prescan says in option 2 i believe.

Hi Julian,  thanks for your reply.
Here are the results from the initial scan in 'Step 2'.  (Looked OK to me?)

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Tiffany\Documents\Programmes\System Repair Tools\Windows Repair Tool 3.9.24 (Tweaking.com)\Tweaking.com Windows Repair V3.9.24\Tweaking.com - Windows Repair>CD /D C:\

C:\>set path=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SystemRoot%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0

C:\>chkdsk C:
The type of the file system is NTFS.
The volume is in use by another process. Chkdsk
might report errors when no corruption is present.
Volume label is Local Disk C Vista Home Premium.

WARNING!  F parameter not specified.
Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.

CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 3)...
 9 percent complete. (425319 of 472576 file records processed)       
472576 file records processed.                                 

File verification completed.
  1669 large file records processed.                           

0 bad file records processed.                             

0 EA records processed.                                   

63 reparse records processed.                               

CHKDSK is verifying indexes (stage 2 of 3)...
14 percent complete. (518279 of 564288 index entries processed)       
564288 index entries processed.                                 

Index verification completed.
0 unindexed files processed.                               

CHKDSK is verifying security descriptors (stage 3 of 3)...
16 percent complete. (431361 of 472576 descriptors processed)         
472576 security descriptors processed.                         

Security descriptor verification completed.
45857 data files processed.                                   

CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
100 percent complete. (34521088 of 34527392 USN bytes processed)           
  34527392 USN bytes processed.                                     

Usn Journal verification completed.
Windows has checked the file system and found no problems.

300862432 KB total disk space.
 244975744 KB in 282018 files.
    164740 KB in 45858 indexes.
         0 KB in bad sectors.
    521104 KB in use by the system.
      4096 KB occupied by the log file.
  55200844 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
  75215608 total allocation units on disk.
  13800211 allocation units available on disk.

C:\>

Thanks again

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
- How much disk space did you allocate for the System Restore Points (SRPs) ? If that's too little/has become too little then the previous points will be deleted when Windows makes a new SRP.

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
Hi Willy2
I've never tried to change the space allocation, don't think it can be done easily on Vista anyway.
However, I should be able to do it via command prompt.
So I would presume it would be set at windows preset level of 15%.
I have almost 47Gb of free space so it should have just over 7Gb available, which should be plenty as there are hardly any SR points there now.

PS I just checked via Command Prompt- Allocation is 18.779Gb (Used is 18.009Gb,  Max is 22.869Gb)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:55:05 am by Pepo »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Julian was wanting to see the result of the pre-scan from Step 2: Optional

When you click on Step 2 - click on Open Pre-Scan in the right pane then on Start Scan.

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
I can't see any saved results there or anywhere else?  So I'm running the scan again.
As it's 4.30am here I need to get some sleep, so I'll get the results to you when I re-surface again.

Thanks again.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
When the pre-scan has completed, expand the window - right click and select Select all  - right click again and select Copy.

You can then right click in the reply box and select Paste.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 11:13:46 am by Boggin »

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
These are the results.

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.9.24 - Pre-Scan
│ Computer: PETES-DV5-1222T (Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) (32-bit)
│ [Started Scan - 27/01/2017 11:34:58 AM]
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Windows Packages Files.
│ Started at (27/01/2017 11:34:58 AM)

│ No problems were found with the Packages Files.

│ Files Checked & Verified: 7,646

│ Done Scanning Windows Packages Files.(27/01/2017 11:44:26 AM)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
│ Scanning Reparse Points.
│ Started at (27/01/2017 11:44:26 AM)

│ Reparse Points are OK!.

│ Files & Folders Searched: 350,001
│ Reparse Points Found: 63

│ Done Scanning Reparse Points.(27/01/2017 11:50:24 AM)
│ Checking Environment Variables.
│ Started at (27/01/2017 11:50:24 AM)

│ No problems were found with the Environment Variables.

│ Done Checking Environment Variables. (27/01/2017 11:50:24 AM)
│ [Finished Scan - 27/01/2017 11:50:24 AM]

• Scan Complete - No Problems Found!

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
That looks fine and while your chkdsk in read-only mode looks fine, I'm not sure how Julian wants to proceed with this.

I think I would be going for a repair install as your update problems more than pre-date running WR and whatever else is wrong could have been compounded by WR, but that is an unknown factor.

There could be a problem with activating the repair install on an OEM machine, but if your COA sticker key is still legible then you can go Start - type Slui 3 and enter your COA sticker key to change your product key from an otherwise OEM key.

If you don't have a Vista x86 install disk that includes SP2 you can download the ISO from https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1bjzCHZkpy9ejgzMllaMlM4T2M&export=download

I've downloaded the ISO and it has passed the security checks.

You Save the download and then can use Windows USB/DVD Burner Tool to create a bootable disk.

http://wudt.codeplex.com/

This is how to do a Vista repair install - https://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88236-repair-install-vista.html

You can back up your drivers folders onto something like an USB stick and drop them back in after if required and can be found in C:\Windows\System32

An alternative to a repair install can be an offboot sfc /scannow where you would need to change the boot order to boot up with the install disk to navigate to the Recovery Environment and select Command Prompt.

At the prompt enter bcdedit |find "osdevice" then use that partition letter in the next command as Windows doesn't always see the volume in C:

Enter where X=your partition letter -

sfc /scannow /offbootdir=X:\ /offwindir=X:\Windows

For clarity that is a Pipe symbol before find in the bcdedit cmd which is the uppercase of \ and there's a space before each /

This will check and repair any files against the incorrupt source of the ISO.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Windows Update:
- The problems you had since mid last year can't be solved with the Windows Repair program.
- Run the SURT tool (provided by MS). It will iron out a number of errors on your system. GOOGLE the words "SURT tool, Vista 32 bit".
- Then try this guide:
http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php/topic,4799.0.html

Another suggestion in case you need to re-install the (Vista) Operating system: Do you still have a folder called "C:\SWSETUP" ? That folder contains the system drivers (Screen, sound, etc) for a HP system. Make a copy on e.g. a thumbdrive BEFORE you re-install the OS.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
@ Willy2 - So aren't the drivers in System32 in Vista or a HP system ?

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
Thanks Guys for all the advice,
I've been trying to avoid doing a re-install or even a repair install as there's hundreds (600 or 700) updates installed so far.  I'm on a very limited data plan so I wouldn't be able to get all updates up to scratch before April when Vista support ends again!
I've tried the System Update Readiness Tool a few weeks ago as well as other suggestions with no luck so far.
I do have a Recovery Partition but never had to use it so far.
I also have the SwSetup folder with all the Drivers available, but I'm trying to leave both as a last resort.
It maybe worthwhile trying Boggin's suggestion of, the offboot sfc scan to repair/replace any corrupted files.
However, I've never needed to do this before.
Can I do this with my Recovery Partition and does it affect installed updates in any way?

Personally, I have a suspicion that my problem may have something to do with the the order in which Windows/Microsoft has allowed the update service to install updates?
I would like to know, which updates are missing and which ones have been installed out of order before the missing ones.  Then they could be uninstalled and later reinstalled with the missing updates in the correct sequence?

What are your thoughts regarding this?

Thanks Again!

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You need to boot up with an install disk the same as the version you have installed to perform an offboot sfc /scannow.

The recovery partition is for a factory reset which may not include any of the SPs.

If a sfc /scannow done from within Windows has come up clean then the offboot one may not help, but is worth a shot as a first step.

You could use WSUS Offline Update which while downloading all of the updates would just install what is missing.

Are you sure there's that many for Vista - Win 7 only has ~250 following a factory reset.

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
Unfortunately there are a lot of Vista SP2!
When I checked my installed updates last month, It listed about 540 Windows Updates and over 20 .NET updates and some Hotfixes etc.  Then there's about 80 or so Microsoft Office updates as well.
As I mentioned last post, I have a very limited data plan (2Gb/month).
I'm struggling since a serious accident that disabled me a few years ago, that's why I have an old computer and Vista!
WSUS isn't an option for me as I only have wireless internet in a poor reception area with only 2G and 3G connection so speed is a bit slow most of the time. It would take months to download the many hundred updates I would need.

So I'll keep trying to resolve this somehow without a reinstall etc.

As it's 3am Saturday morning here, I need to get some shut eye, so I'll try to get back to you again tomorrow or next week.

Thanks again everyone for all your support and advice!

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
So even downloading the 3.17GB ISO would be out.

Have you tried a sfc /scannow from within Windows ?

Anyway, enjoy your zzzzzz.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
- Correction:  The HP installation programs for those system drivers are in "C:\SWSETUP". The system driver files are placed - of course - in "System32".
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:18:28 am by Willy2 »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm having an email chat with Shane about your update problem.

While you say you are having update problems, do they download so that you can see what they are or is the check for updates not producing anything ?

Do you have any friends with a better download/speed plan where you could use WSUS and save them onto an USB stick to manually update yourself.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
One thing that could work in your favour with WSUS is that it only downloads and installs the security updates and once it has installed what is missing, the rest should come normally through Windows Update, but you can deselect those and change your update settings to let me choose or never and remove the option for MS program updates.

While Vista will no longer be supported after April, updates will still be available just as they still are for XP - you just won't get any new ones.

If you want to give WSUS a try, this is a YT tutorial, albeit for an older version but I believe will work the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAOvbNJYyE

And program download - http://www.wsusoffline.net/docs/

This defaults to the Documentation page on which you'll see a tab for Legacy Products - you need to click on that to select your Version of Vista and when you are ready, hit the Download tab and that will take you to the download page for the latest version.

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
So even downloading the 3.17GB ISO would be out.

Have you tried a sfc /scannow from within Windows ?

Anyway, enjoy your zzzzzz.

I'll work on the ISO over the next few weeks. Maybe a friend an hour away, may be able to help with that.

Here's an interesting fact!
Every time I try to run sfc /scannow from windows, as Administrator, the window opens for a split second,then disappears!!

What would be causing that to close immediately???
-------------------------------------------------

I'm having an email chat with Shane about your update problem.

While you say you are having update problems, do they download so that you can see what they are or is the check for updates not producing anything ?

Do you have any friends with a better download/speed plan where you could use WSUS and save them onto an USB stick to manually update yourself.

Checking for updates just hangs doing nothing, I've even let it run continuously for 2 and 3 days at a time, which only wasted valuable data staying connected all that time.  I had to do it as a test, to see if information data in the target download folders had changed in size, but they did not!

Regarding WSUS, When I see the friend I mentioned above, which is't very often, I'll see if he can help with downloading the updates and installer and save them to a flash/thumb drive for me.

Like many, I'm completely self taught regarding computers, sometimes trial and 'error' so to speak.
I do have a domestic electronics background but that was over 27 years ago.
Thanks again Boggin for all of your, and everyone else's advice, and do it in easy terms!
---------------------------------------------
- Correction:  The HP installation programs for those system drivers are in "C:\SWSETUP". The system driver files are placed - of course - in "System32".

That's where I checked and found them!
Thanks Willy2

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Are you running the sfc /scannow from a command prompt ?

I've never had Vista but in Win 7 I would go Start - type cmd - right click on cmd and select Run as administrator - accept the UAC then enter sfc /scannow

It will take a while to run but you are hoping it will report found corrupt files and repaired them or found no integrity violations.

While the latter won't be of much help, the former could be but if it reports was able to repair some files but not others then that's where the offboot sfc /scannow comes in, but that can also report the same if something else is amiss - and then it will be the repair install, but glad you have a friend who can help you with the downloads and sorry to hear of your situation regarding your accident.

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
Are you running the sfc /scannow from a command prompt ?

I've never had Vista but in Win 7 I would go Start - type cmd - right click on cmd and select Run as administrator - accept the UAC then enter sfc /scannow

It will take a while to run but you are hoping it will report found corrupt files and repaired them or found no integrity violations.

While the latter won't be of much help, the former could be but if it reports was able to repair some files but not others then that's where the offboot sfc /scannow comes in, but that can also report the same if something else is amiss - and then it will be the repair install, but glad you have a friend who can help you with the downloads and sorry to hear of your situation regarding your accident.

Thanks again Boggin
I just tried the command prompt which I had before and surprize, it's running again!
If my memory serves me correct, I'm sure I ran this a couple of weeks ago but it closed unexpectedly without providing all results.  But I think I recall watching part of it when it reported some corrupt files but was unable to repair all or some of them.

As I said, it's now scanning again, so I'll keep you updated when I get the results!

I have to disappear for a  little while as I need to check my bore water supply.
I have a few cows, but the water is escaping somewhere underground.
With well over 1 km of buried poly pipe in sandy loam soil a leak is near impossible to find, even if it's a bad leak, it just disappears into the ground without a trace!

I'll get back to you ASAP.  Thanks again!

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm going to be shoving off myself as I have a couple of things to attend to before I hit the sack - it's 11:30pm here in the UK.

Edit - if it reports it is unable to repair some files then copy & paste this cmd to the cmd prompt and press enter.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log > %userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt

This will put an icon onto the desktop which when double clicked will open the CBS log in Notepad which you can then copy & paste into the reply box and I'll have a look at it sometime tomorrow as Saturday morning is quite busy for me.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:35:45 pm by Boggin »

Offline Pepo

• View Profile
I'm going to be shoving off myself as I have a couple of things to attend to before I hit the sack - it's 11:30pm here in the UK.

Edit - if it reports it is unable to repair some files then copy & paste this cmd to the cmd prompt and press enter.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log > %userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt

This will put an icon onto the desktop which when double clicked will open the CBS log in Notepad which you can then copy & paste into the reply box and I'll have a look at it sometime tomorrow as Saturday morning is quite busy for me.

Thanks for the instructions to get the CBS log, it's very handy!
2017-01-28 09:08:31, Info                  CSI    00000006 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:08:31, Info                  CSI    00000007 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:09:28, Info                  CSI    00000009 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:09:33, Info                  CSI    0000000a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:09:33, Info                  CSI    0000000b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:10:24, Info                  CSI    0000000d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:10:27, Info                  CSI    0000000e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:10:27, Info                  CSI    0000000f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:10:45, Info                  CSI    00000011 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:10:49, Info                  CSI    00000012 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:10:49, Info                  CSI    00000013 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:10:57, Info                  CSI    00000015 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:00, Info                  CSI    00000016 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:00, Info                  CSI    00000017 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:07, Info                  CSI    00000019 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:10, Info                  CSI    0000001a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:10, Info                  CSI    0000001b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:21, Info                  CSI    0000001d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:24, Info                  CSI    0000001e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:24, Info                  CSI    0000001f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:32, Info                  CSI    00000021 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:33, Info                  CSI    00000022 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:33, Info                  CSI    00000023 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:40, Info                  CSI    00000025 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:42, Info                  CSI    00000026 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:42, Info                  CSI    00000027 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:49, Info                  CSI    00000029 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:11:51, Info                  CSI    0000002a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:11:51, Info                  CSI    0000002b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:11:58, Info                  CSI    0000002d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:00, Info                  CSI    0000002e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:00, Info                  CSI    0000002f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:08, Info                  CSI    00000031 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:11, Info                  CSI    00000032 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:11, Info                  CSI    00000033 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:18, Info                  CSI    00000035 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:21, Info                  CSI    00000036 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:21, Info                  CSI    00000037 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:27, Info                  CSI    00000039 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:29, Info                  CSI    0000003a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:29, Info                  CSI    0000003b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:36, Info                  CSI    0000003d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:38, Info                  CSI    0000003e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:38, Info                  CSI    0000003f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:46, Info                  CSI    00000041 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:47, Info                  CSI    00000042 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:47, Info                  CSI    00000043 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:12:55, Info                  CSI    00000045 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:12:57, Info                  CSI    00000046 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:12:57, Info                  CSI    00000047 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:13:04, Info                  CSI    00000049 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:13:08, Info                  CSI    0000004a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:13:08, Info                  CSI    0000004b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:13:15, Info                  CSI    0000004d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:13:17, Info                  CSI    0000004e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:13:17, Info                  CSI    0000004f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:13:23, Info                  CSI    00000051 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:13:24, Info                  CSI    00000052 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:13:24, Info                  CSI    00000053 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:13:35, Info                  CSI    00000055 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:13:36, Info                  CSI    00000056 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:13:36, Info                  CSI    00000057 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:13:52, Info                  CSI    00000059 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:13:53, Info                  CSI    0000005a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:13:53, Info                  CSI    0000005b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:01, Info                  CSI    0000005d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:02, Info                  CSI    0000005e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:02, Info                  CSI    0000005f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:11, Info                  CSI    00000061 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:12, Info                  CSI    00000062 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:12, Info                  CSI    00000063 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:22, Info                  CSI    00000065 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:23, Info                  CSI    00000066 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:23, Info                  CSI    00000067 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:31, Info                  CSI    00000069 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:32, Info                  CSI    0000006a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:32, Info                  CSI    0000006b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:41, Info                  CSI    0000006d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:42, Info                  CSI    0000006e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:42, Info                  CSI    0000006f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:50, Info                  CSI    00000071 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:14:51, Info                  CSI    00000072 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:14:51, Info                  CSI    00000073 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:14:59, Info                  CSI    00000075 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:01, Info                  CSI    00000076 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:01, Info                  CSI    00000077 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:15:07, Info                  CSI    00000079 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:08, Info                  CSI    0000007a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:08, Info                  CSI    0000007b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:15:16, Info                  CSI    0000007d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:17, Info                  CSI    0000007e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:17, Info                  CSI    0000007f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:15:32, Info                  CSI    00000081 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:34, Info                  CSI    00000082 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:34, Info                  CSI    00000083 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:15:49, Info                  CSI    00000085 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:51, Info                  CSI    00000086 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:51, Info                  CSI    00000087 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:15:57, Info                  CSI    00000089 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:15:58, Info                  CSI    0000008a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:15:58, Info                  CSI    0000008b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:16:08, Info                  CSI    0000008d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:16:09, Info                  CSI    0000008e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:16:09, Info                  CSI    0000008f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:16:40, Info                  CSI    00000091 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:16:41, Info                  CSI    00000092 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:16:41, Info                  CSI    00000093 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:16:51, Info                  CSI    00000095 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:16:52, Info                  CSI    00000096 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:16:52, Info                  CSI    00000097 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:16:57, Info                  CSI    00000099 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:16:59, Info                  CSI    0000009a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:16:59, Info                  CSI    0000009b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:17:10, Info                  CSI    0000009d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:17:11, Info                  CSI    0000009e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:17:11, Info                  CSI    0000009f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:17:22, Info                  CSI    000000a1 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:17:23, Info                  CSI    000000a2 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:17:23, Info                  CSI    000000a3 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:17:30, Info                  CSI    000000a5 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:17:32, Info                  CSI    000000a6 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:17:32, Info                  CSI    000000a7 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:17:43, Info                  CSI    000000a9 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:17:44, Info                  CSI    000000aa [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:17:44, Info                  CSI    000000ab [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:07, Info                  CSI    000000ad [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:09, Info                  CSI    000000ae [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:09, Info                  CSI    000000af [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:15, Info                  CSI    000000b1 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:17, Info                  CSI    000000b2 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:17, Info                  CSI    000000b3 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:27, Info                  CSI    000000b5 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:28, Info                  CSI    000000b6 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:28, Info                  CSI    000000b7 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:34, Info                  CSI    000000b9 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:36, Info                  CSI    000000ba [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:36, Info                  CSI    000000bb [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:42, Info                  CSI    000000bd [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:44, Info                  CSI    000000be [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:44, Info                  CSI    000000bf [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:18:55, Info                  CSI    000000c1 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:18:57, Info                  CSI    000000c2 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:18:57, Info                  CSI    000000c3 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:19:33, Info                  CSI    000000c5 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:19:35, Info                  CSI    000000c6 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:19:35, Info                  CSI    000000c7 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:20:44, Info                  CSI    000000c9 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:20:45, Info                  CSI    000000ca [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:20:45, Info                  CSI    000000cb [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:21:18, Info                  CSI    000000cd [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:21:19, Info                  CSI    000000ce [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:21:19, Info                  CSI    000000cf [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:21:54, Info                  CSI    000000d2 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:21:56, Info                  CSI    000000d3 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:21:56, Info                  CSI    000000d4 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:22:30, Info                  CSI    000000d7 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:22:31, Info                  CSI    000000d8 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:22:31, Info                  CSI    000000d9 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:23:02, Info                  CSI    000000db [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:23:04, Info                  CSI    000000dc [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:23:04, Info                  CSI    000000dd [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:23:55, Info                  CSI    000000e6 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:23:56, Info                  CSI    000000e7 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:23:56, Info                  CSI    000000e8 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:24:42, Info                  CSI    000000eb [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:24:45, Info                  CSI    000000ec [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:24:45, Info                  CSI    000000ed [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:25:24, Info                  CSI    000000ef [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:25:26, Info                  CSI    000000f0 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:25:26, Info                  CSI    000000f1 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:26:09, Info                  CSI    000000f3 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:26:11, Info                  CSI    000000f4 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:26:11, Info                  CSI    000000f5 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:27:08, Info                  CSI    000000f7 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:27:10, Info                  CSI    000000f8 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:27:10, Info                  CSI    000000f9 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:27:52, Info                  CSI    000000fb [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:27:53, Info                  CSI    000000fc [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:27:53, Info                  CSI    000000fd [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:28:44, Info                  CSI    00000101 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:28:45, Info                  CSI    00000102 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:28:45, Info                  CSI    00000103 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:29:23, Info                  CSI    00000105 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:29:25, Info                  CSI    00000106 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:29:25, Info                  CSI    00000107 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:30:37, Info                  CSI    00000109 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:30:39, Info                  CSI    0000010a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:30:39, Info                  CSI    0000010b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:31:53, Info                  CSI    0000010d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:31:53, Info                  CSI    0000010e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:31:53, Info                  CSI    0000010f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:32:13, Info                  CSI    00000111 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:32:14, Info                  CSI    00000112 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:32:14, Info                  CSI    00000113 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:32:28, Info                  CSI    00000115 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:32:29, Info                  CSI    00000116 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:32:29, Info                  CSI    00000117 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:32:41, Info                  CSI    00000119 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:32:43, Info                  CSI    0000011a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:32:43, Info                  CSI    0000011b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:33:13, Info                  CSI    0000011f [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:33:14, Info                  CSI    00000120 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:33:14, Info                  CSI    00000121 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:33:56, Info                  CSI    0000013d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:33:58, Info                  CSI    0000013e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:33:58, Info                  CSI    0000013f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:34:21, Info                  CSI    00000141 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:34:23, Info                  CSI    00000142 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:34:23, Info                  CSI    00000143 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:34:53, Info                  CSI    00000145 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:34:54, Info                  CSI    00000146 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:34:54, Info                  CSI    00000147 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:35:08, Info                  CSI    00000149 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:35:09, Info                  CSI    0000014a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:35:09, Info                  CSI    0000014b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:35:54, Info                  CSI    0000014d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:35:58, Info                  CSI    0000014e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:35:58, Info                  CSI    0000014f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:37:04, Info                  CSI    00000152 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:37:06, Info                  CSI    00000153 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:37:06, Info                  CSI    00000154 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:37:38, Info                  CSI    00000156 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:37:39, Info                  CSI    00000157 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:37:39, Info                  CSI    00000158 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:37:56, Info                  CSI    0000015a [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:37:58, Info                  CSI    0000015b [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:37:58, Info                  CSI    0000015c [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:38:56, Info                  CSI    0000015e [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:38:57, Info                  CSI    0000015f [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:38:57, Info                  CSI    00000160 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:39:32, Info                  CSI    00000162 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:39:33, Info                  CSI    00000163 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:39:33, Info                  CSI    00000164 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:40:17, Info                  CSI    00000166 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:40:19, Info                  CSI    00000167 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:40:19, Info                  CSI    00000168 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:41:40, Info                  CSI    0000018d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:41:42, Info                  CSI    0000018e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:41:42, Info                  CSI    0000018f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:42:40, Info                  CSI    00000191 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:42:43, Info                  CSI    00000192 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:42:43, Info                  CSI    00000193 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:44:47, Info                  CSI    00000195 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:44:49, Info                  CSI    00000196 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:44:49, Info                  CSI    00000197 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:46:00, Info                  CSI    00000199 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:46:01, Info                  CSI    0000019a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:46:01, Info                  CSI    0000019b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:46:56, Info                  CSI    0000019d [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:46:58, Info                  CSI    0000019e [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:46:58, Info                  CSI    0000019f [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:47:34, Info                  CSI    000001a1 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:47:35, Info                  CSI    000001a2 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:47:35, Info                  CSI    000001a3 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:48:18, Info                  CSI    000001a5 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:48:19, Info                  CSI    000001a6 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:48:19, Info                  CSI    000001a7 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:49:02, Info                  CSI    000001aa [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:49:03, Info                  CSI    000001ab [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:49:03, Info                  CSI    000001ac [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:49:58, Info                  CSI    000001ae [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:49:59, Info                  CSI    000001af [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:49:59, Info                  CSI    000001b0 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:50:34, Info                  CSI    000001b2 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:50:35, Info                  CSI    000001b3 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:50:35, Info                  CSI    000001b4 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:51:07, Info                  CSI    000001b6 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:51:08, Info                  CSI    000001b7 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:51:08, Info                  CSI    000001b8 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:52:12, Info                  CSI    000001ba [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:52:13, Info                  CSI    000001bb [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:52:13, Info                  CSI    000001bc [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:52:17, Info                  CSI    000001be [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"settings.ini" of Microsoft-Windows-Sidebar, Version = 6.0.6002.18005, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
2017-01-28 09:52:38, Info                  CSI    000001c0 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"settings.ini" of Microsoft-Windows-Sidebar, Version = 6.0.6002.18005, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
2017-01-28 09:52:38, Info                  CSI    000001c1 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:158{79}]"Package_16_for_KB948465~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.0.1.18005.948465-49_neutral_GDR"
2017-01-28 09:52:43, Info                  CSI    000001c3 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:52:45, Info                  CSI    000001c4 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:52:45, Info                  CSI    000001c5 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:53:21, Info                  CSI    000001c7 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:53:23, Info                  CSI    000001c8 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:53:23, Info                  CSI    000001c9 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:54:09, Info                  CSI    000001cb [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:54:10, Info                  CSI    000001cc [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:54:10, Info                  CSI    000001cd [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:55:23, Info                  CSI    000001d0 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:55:25, Info                  CSI    000001d1 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:55:25, Info                  CSI    000001d2 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:55:59, Info                  CSI    000001d4 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:56:01, Info                  CSI    000001d5 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:56:01, Info                  CSI    000001d6 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:56:35, Info                  CSI    000001d8 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:56:37, Info                  CSI    000001d9 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:56:37, Info                  CSI    000001da [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:57:16, Info                  CSI    000001dc [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:57:17, Info                  CSI    000001dd [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:57:17, Info                  CSI    000001de [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:58:09, Info                  CSI    00000206 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:58:10, Info                  CSI    00000207 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:58:10, Info                  CSI    00000208 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:58:49, Info                  CSI    0000020a [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:58:51, Info                  CSI    0000020b [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:58:51, Info                  CSI    0000020c [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 09:59:49, Info                  CSI    0000020e [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 09:59:51, Info                  CSI    0000020f [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 09:59:51, Info                  CSI    00000210 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:01:01, Info                  CSI    00000212 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:01:02, Info                  CSI    00000213 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:01:02, Info                  CSI    00000214 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:01:39, Info                  CSI    00000216 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:01:40, Info                  CSI    00000217 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:01:40, Info                  CSI    00000218 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:01:58, Info                  CSI    0000021a [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:01:59, Info                  CSI    0000021b [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:01:59, Info                  CSI    0000021c [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:02:56, Info                  CSI    0000021e [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:02:59, Info                  CSI    0000021f [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:02:59, Info                  CSI    00000220 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:03:32, Info                  CSI    00000222 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:03:35, Info                  CSI    00000223 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:03:35, Info                  CSI    00000224 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:04:11, Info                  CSI    00000226 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:04:11, Info                  CSI    00000227 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:04:11, Info                  CSI    00000228 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:06:14, Info                  CSI    0000022a [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:06:16, Info                  CSI    0000022b [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:06:16, Info                  CSI    0000022c [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:06:35, Info                  CSI    0000022e [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:06:37, Info                  CSI    0000022f [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:06:37, Info                  CSI    00000230 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:07:22, Info                  CSI    00000232 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:07:24, Info                  CSI    00000233 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x00000064) components
2017-01-28 10:07:24, Info                  CSI    00000234 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:08:19, Info                  CSI    0000023f [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:08:19, Info                  CSI    00000240 [SR] Verifying 15 (0x0000000f) components
2017-01-28 10:08:19, Info                  CSI    00000241 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:08:26, Info                  CSI    00000243 [SR] Verify complete
2017-01-28 10:08:26, Info                  CSI    00000244 [SR] Repairing 1 components
2017-01-28 10:08:26, Info                  CSI    00000245 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-01-28 10:08:27, Info                  CSI    00000247 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"settings.ini" of Microsoft-Windows-Sidebar, Version = 6.0.6002.18005, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
2017-01-28 10:08:27, Info                  CSI    00000249 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"settings.ini" of Microsoft-Windows-Sidebar, Version = 6.0.6002.18005, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
2017-01-28 10:08:27, Info                  CSI    0000024a [SR] This component was referenced by [l:158{79}]"Package_16_for_KB948465~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.0.1.18005.948465-49_neutral_GDR"
2017-01-28 10:08:27, Info                  CSI    0000024c [SR] Repair complete
2017-01-28 10:08:27, Info                  CSI    0000024d [SR] Committing transaction
2017-01-28 10:08:28, Info                  CSI    00000251 [SR] Verify and Repair Transaction completed. All files and registry keys listed in this transaction  have been successfully repaired

It seems to refer to Update KB948465 which from what I can find, is a Service Pack which was installed 17/10/2009.
However, I don't get what it's got to do with windows sidebar which I really don't use?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:12:56 pm by Pepo »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
From what I've found on Google, I don't think you need to worry about this - it would seem if something changes the .ini setting, that no longer matches what it was so sfc /scannow snags it.

If there had been anything untoward with the Packages then the Pre-Scan would have reported a problem.

However, I'll ask about it.