Please remember that the software found on this website is meant to help enhance or repair your system, however, we strongly recommend you back up your computer on a regular basis, especially before making any modifications.
Terms of service Tweaking.com
Welcome to Tweaking.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials or software on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website when known.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its software may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document but may not use the content or trademarks without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Users are entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of their passwords on protected areas of the website. (Example: The Forums or Software Logins). Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account. Users agree to immediately notify Tweaking LLC of any breach of security or unauthorized access to their accounts.
- We or may terminate use of the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Upon termination, the user’s right to use the service and the related software ceases immediately.
- The programs available at Tweaking.com are provided ‘as is’ and without warranty of any kind and as such, in no event will Tweaking.com be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct damages suffered in the course of using the software. Use of the freeware and shareware programs contained in this archive are governed by their respective license agreements
- International Users: You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to programs in the software archive including, but not limited to encryption software or software containing encryption technology.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), requires that all claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us must include the below information and be delivered to the designated copyright agent at:
Tweaking LLC Agent – 7 Braniff Dr, Camillus, NY 13031
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ITNT/Tweaking to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ITNT/Tweaking to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Note: Under federal law, if you or your agent knowingly misrepresent that material is infringing or violating a copyright, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or other parties involved and may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.